Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Timmy Triggers,Phoenix, Arizona (January, 2021 — Timney Triggers, the oldest and largest trigger manufacturer in the world, also the leader of the aftermarket and OEM trigger industry, announced today their next chapter for the 75-year-old iconic brand – The Timney Alpha Competition Series of triggers for handguns.
First in the Alpha Series line-up is a replacement trigger for the Glock Generation 3 and 4 pistols.
With a factory pull weight of 3 pounds, the Timney Alpha Competition trigger answers the long call for a trigger that has the same feel and performance that matches the reliability of the Glock system by providing an improved trigger design that does not sacrifice any part of the Glock reliability.
Keeping up with Timney’s honored commitment to listening to their customers, the trigger can be installed easily with no gunsmith needed. With an MSRP of $164.99, Timney delivers at very competitive price point.
Johnny Glock has a review of the new Alpha Glock trigger, his take is Innovative and out of the box thinking, he installs it and explains the differences between it and the current Glock trigger design.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I will watch it when I have access to a normal sized screen rather than just a phone.
I look forward to seeing what members say about this.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
Figure Blue Labels gotta be available somewhere.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: Southlake

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m excited for the Gen5. Any thoughts on the possibility of a more defense/ccw trigger system from them in the future? It seems the knocked this out of the park with the housing system leaving some room open for a heavier trigger pull for that type pistol in the future.

·
Super Moderator
61,286 Posts
I’m excited for the Gen5. Any thoughts on the possibility of a more defense/ccw trigger system from them in the future? It seems the knocked this out of the park with the housing system leaving some room open for a heavier trigger pull for that type pistol in the future.
Welcome to the Glock Forum

·
Legitimate Combatant
3,165 Posts
I've hesitated to post on this one.
Now after thinking about this I'll keep my Glock a Glock.
Don't see me forking out $$$ for the Timney trigger.

Regarding Johnny whom I have followed for quite some time, I've applied many of his modifications to several of my Glocks.

·
Super Moderator
70,926 Posts
I have an extra G19.3
I think I will try to find one of these triggers and try it out. Looks great!

I thought he did a good job explaining the new trigger but does this guys not have any friends. Did you see his outfit? White t-shirt, camo hunting pants and a grey pin stripped suite jacket.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I have an extra G19.3
I think I will try to find one of these triggers and try it out. Looks great!

I thought he did a good job explaining the new trigger but does this guys not have any friends. Did you see his outfit? White t-shirt, camo hunting pants and a grey pin stripped suite jacket. View attachment 240080
He does a fantastic job of education of the Glock platform, even if one never makes a purchase of his services. His dress is what might refer to as eclectic,kudos to Johnny for the review and education.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No idea however you may want to call Timney and ask or put the bug in their ear, you never know what will come of it.

Reactions: TheKraken
1 - 20 of 38 Posts