Jobs

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by ambeck1, Feb 16, 2012.

1. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

Does anyone know of any places looking for armed security or private contracting jobs???

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

whoa...."private contracting jobs"??? :confused:

uh, that would depend on what kind of job you are looking for to do.

3. check craigslist, occasionally some stuff there

4. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

5. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

i guess im not qualified enough to do anything! they treat the veterans good. glad im still unemployed...

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

I would imagine armoured car services would welcome someone who knows what he is about.

Don't know about the money side of it. Have you thought about that? Maybe too tame, though....

7. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Currently looking for a job in that area myself. Check out indeed.com.

8. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

They're out there, you just gotta look.

9. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

i will try that also good idea

10. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

the job market is rough and i want a good job that i would have experience in. I will try indeed.

11. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

@Ambeck1: Or are you looking for something like these:

http://www.dyncorprecruiting.com/ext/cojobs.asp?From=1&Keyword=&Category=147&Location=
    http://www.dyncorprecruiting.com/ext/cojobs.asp?From=1&Keyword=&Category=196&Location=
    http://www.dyncorprecruiting.com/ext/cojobs.asp?From=1&Keyword=&Category=197&Location=

I do not know what your qualifications are, or what (exactly) you are looking for, but Dyncorp is a good employer, just get past any nasty supervisors you may have (trust me, I know what I'm talking about :p)

Good luck to you!

12. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

thanks man i have been looking at them, got a link from another person. I dont know how qualified i am either because they make it seem impossible to be hired. did you work for them??

13. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

14. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

;) .

15. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

Ill take that wink as it is. i just applied for a few jobs under them. Hopefully i hear something back from them. thank for your input

16. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

no body wants to hire me cuase im outside the area of consideration aka i live 2 hours away! have they heard of relocating?? this i some grade a BS, where is the veteran support? stupid government and sad state of economy.

17. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Wow, really?

Dude, I'm sorry to hear that! Don't give up!

18. ambeck1

ambeck1 New Member

about to give up and become a street performer or something. Nobody thinks im qualified or i live to far away or ect ....... same old bs every time i apply. im not qualified to do that job i did in the military and im not qualified to do a jobs i like sooo what toooo doooo?

19. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Keep your cool, bro.

Failure happens when you give up.