Glock Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching for a IWB holster for a G26. (Would be great if it doubled to hold a G19 as well!)

Tell me about your experience, pro's, con's, etc. concerning the popular hybrid holsters (any of them, im looking at concealment solutions, white hat and others) vs. an all kydex holster like the comp-tac Infidel holster. Both types have my interest. Im just trying to figure out which type will fit my needs most effeciently.

Any info is appreciated! I appologize if this has been discussed before.

Everyone has been super helpful! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Might I recommend foxX holsters @ www.foxxholsters.com

He is a vendor here at Glock Forum and highly thought of. I have a hybrid holster from foxX that I originally purchased for a G23 (same size as G19). I sold the G23 and purchased a G26. The G26 fits fine and I did not need to purchase a new holster.

Just my $.02

Mike P (also a vendor) sells kydex holsters that are well recommended. His can be found at www.defensiveconcealment.com/holsters-mag-pouches/

·
771 Posts
Highly recommend King Tuk

Hi, Clint: I highly recommend the King Tuk...I use mine for both my 26 and 19, and frankly, I have actually used it with my 34 on more than 1 occasion. With the 19 and the 26, I hardly even notice that it is there, even after a full 12 hour day of carry. It did take a couple of wears for me to get accustomed to the leather against my skin (no, I dont wear t-shrits) and the heat in SC helped tenderize the leather.

In my book you cant go wrong with this product, or anything similar in design.

Good luck and be safe!

·
Registered
391 Posts
i use a OWB kydex holster from dggtaser.com cost 50 ish and it is convertable to IWB, and the they make them for the 17, 19, and 26, i use the one for the 17/22 for a 19 and 26,

·
Registered
9 Posts
I recently got a holster for my g19 from theisholsters.com Great holster for the money. These are hybrid type holsters, kydex/horse hide. At least thats what I got. Comfortable and concealable.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I bought a Foxx Hybrid and it is a Great Holster! I Highly Recommend FOXX Holsters! They have some new smaller holsters I want to check out also as soon as I get some $$$:D

Might I recommend foxX holsters @ www.foxxholsters.com

He is a vendor here at Glock Forum and highly thought of. I have a hybrid holster from foxX that I originally purchased for a G23 (same size as G19). I sold the G23 and purchased a G26. The G26 fits fine and I did not need to purchase a new holster.

Just my $.02

Mike P (also a vendor) sells kydex holsters that are well recommended. His can be found at www.defensiveconcealment.com/holsters-mag-pouches/

·
Registered
266 Posts
As I mentioned in a similar thread, I carry my 19 and 26 in a N82 (Nate Squared). Very comfortable.

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
redsholsters said:
How about something like this? This will fit a 19/26 or 23/27
Those are good looking red. I really like the different colored leather options. What's your turn around time? Do you offer horse hide? Are those kydex or metal belt clips?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
capitalcityglock said:
Hi, Clint: I highly recommend the King Tuk...I use mine for both my 26 and 19, and frankly, I have actually used it with my 34 on more than 1 occasion. With the 19 and the 26, I hardly even notice that it is there, even after a full 12 hour day of carry. It did take a couple of wears for me to get accustomed to the leather against my skin (no, I dont wear t-shrits) and the heat in SC helped tenderize the leather.

In my book you cant go wrong with this product, or anything similar in design.

Good luck and be safe!
I have to agree with Capitalcityglock here. I also own the Kingtuk by Galco and it has kept all of my other holsters in my extras bag for the passed year or so. The Kingtuk for a Glock 19 will fit the following glocks - 17,19,22,23,26,27,31,32 and the 33. It's so comfortable and it distributes the weight of the firearm evenly. In other words, IWB holster of the year!! For me at least.
Hope this helped,
Cheers

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
I have mentioned this before, but I use the white hat holsters, Max Tuk. You can switch out the kydex shells if you ever decide to get a different gun. They have all the different type of clips, standard, j hook, the velcro behind the belt to hid it when tucking in your shirt etc.

Very comfortable, I even fall a sleep with them on. I wear them from roughly 330 am till about 930 pm all day, in the AZ summer heat cleaning pools with no problems. They conceal very well. I even wore it during my job interview lol.

They also make IWB double mag pouches which I thought was very cool.

Here is the link if you want to check them out. Their CS is very good as well, I couldn't be happier with them.

http://www.whitehatholsters.com/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts