Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
The pro Glock model from n82 tactical ended my G36 holster search, I also use the n82 holster for my Walther PPS. American made and very comfortable.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I use a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe for my 36. Extremely comfortable. It looks enormous but it works very well. I do not have the combat cut.

·
Registered
931 Posts
HenryinFlorida said:
How thick is this rig. It looks like it adds a bit to total width. Their standard model looks like it may be thinner.
The standard model from what I hear are a lot harder to re-holster.

As far as thickness goes the padding I the same the only difference is the pocket the GLOCK goes in the pro is a molded fit & the standard is elastic band. So when you get your weapon in it there really isn't a difference in total thickness.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Sidearmor with the sweatguard. As with most IWB holsters you'll need a inche or two extra in you pants waistband to accomidate the weapon and holster. We all do and we learn to live with it.
http://sidearmor.com

·
Registered
723 Posts
Sidearmor with the sweatguard. As with most IWB holsters you'll need a inche or two extra in you pants waistband to accomidate the weapon and holster. We all do and we learn to live with it.
YEp, I just lost 15 lbs, so, know all my pants fit that way!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.