Glock Forum banner

iwb holster for glock 19

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  BLCKWLF 
#1 ·
the only experience i have with an iwb is a galco summer comfort. it rides too high and is very uncomfortable. any suggestions on better iwb that also sit lower? i dont like the crossbreed style. more of a simple clip type of style would fit me better.

thanks,
mike

#4 ·
bfish, just placed an order for a remora. seems like the simple type of holster i am looking for. hopefully it works for me. is this the holster you use? what position do you where it? im left handed and will like to wear it behind my hip.

thanks for your suggestion

#5 ·
bfish, just placed an order for a remora. seems like the simple type of holster i am looking for. hopefully it works for me. is this the holster you use? what position do you where it? im left handed and will like to wear it behind my hip.

Welcome to the forum "RDNK_mulisha"!

The Remora is a fine holster, and it will work behind your hip, or anywhere else on your waist. I use mine with my G30.

#6 ·
I use the Comp-Tac Infidel holster for IWB carry and the 2:00 holster for AIWB. Comfortable with no unneeded material. These holsters just plain work very well and you get them fast. Comp-tac has a no hassle return policy that is a plus. Bill

#7 ·
RDNK_mulisha said:

Well yes and no. This is the holster my gun spends the most time in at least when its not on me. I also wear a crossbreed. But I usually have it between 2 and 3:30 (right handed) just whatever feels comfortable... I don't like it behind me as I want it somewhere I can sit down and things with out it being a big deal. The beauty of the holster is that it kind of finds its own "sweet spot" it can honestly go anywhere so you will find something you like I'm sure I've worn it about everywhere from 12 to 6 at some point even in sweatpants

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.