Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What holster do you guys recommend for ccw on a g22? So far I prefer IWB, but am open to suggestions, new to this whole thing and Im on a budget so im not wanting to have too many wrong choices. Thanks folks, dont know if this helps but im 5-8 220 (working my way down to 195) and do wear loose fitting jeans.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, MikeP (of Defensive Holsters) has an IWB holster as well as Trotac and Foxx Holsters. I have a White Hat Maxtuck because I didn't know about Foxx Holsters or any of the other vendors when I bought it. All of these guys make great products. Go to the forum up top and click on vendor list to view their websites.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well MikeP y'all got a website? Or what do you got for me?

Nevermind I found the vendor display lol!

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
I was gunna say... Personally, being 5'8" and 140 (building up the weight), only choices for IWB are either MikeP or crossbreed. I prefer the crossbreed because of the leather. MikeP makes a killer holster though.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
nfmus209 said:
From what I see Mike isnt doing IWB yet. So I will look at crossbreed.
Send MikeP a pm. He does do IWB. It's all preference on your final choice. Crossbreed is more expensive.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update: MikeP is the bees knees, as soon as I get some funds together I am purchasing his IWB holster, he has great looking products for real cheap, you guys got to hit him up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.