IWB g22

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by nfmus209, May 21, 2012.

1. nfmus209

nfmus209 New Member

What holster do you guys recommend for ccw on a g22? So far I prefer IWB, but am open to suggestions, new to this whole thing and Im on a budget so im not wanting to have too many wrong choices. Thanks folks, dont know if this helps but im 5-8 220 (working my way down to 195) and do wear loose fitting jeans.

2. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

If I'm not mistaken, MikeP (of Defensive Holsters) has an IWB holster as well as Trotac and Foxx Holsters. I have a White Hat Maxtuck because I didn't know about Foxx Holsters or any of the other vendors when I bought it. All of these guys make great products. Go to the forum up top and click on vendor list to view their websites.

3. nfmus209

nfmus209 New Member

Well MikeP y'all got a website? Or what do you got for me?

Nevermind I found the vendor display lol!

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I was gunna say... Personally, being 5'8" and 140 (building up the weight), only choices for IWB are either MikeP or crossbreed. I prefer the crossbreed because of the leather. MikeP makes a killer holster though.

5. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

And I carry a G22 as well...

6. nfmus209

nfmus209 New Member

From what I see Mike isnt doing IWB yet. So I will look at crossbreed.

7. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Send MikeP a pm. He does do IWB. It's all preference on your final choice. Crossbreed is more expensive.

8. nfmus209

nfmus209 New Member

Worth a shot thanks!

9. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Man is a master kydex craftsman! Just saying...

10. I have 4 different holsters from trotac and absolutely love them. Haven't found one I didn't like but my favorite is the bandito.

image-1143942300.jpg

image-3246586880.jpg

11. nfmus209

nfmus209 New Member

Update: MikeP is the bees knees, as soon as I get some funds together I am purchasing his IWB holster, he has great looking products for real cheap, you guys got to hit him up!