Featured IWB G19 Gen 4 Holsters

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by astruss16, Feb 4, 2017.

1. astruss16

astruss16 New Member

Hey guys, looking for some opinions on good IWB G19 holsters. It'll be my primary carry holster. Thanks in advance. I live in PA so the weather is rather mild all year round.

2. There are many you can pick from. Many have a draw full of holsters. I have basically 2 holsters. Ones a Kydex for my G17 worn AIWB the other is a Belly Band for my G19/G26.

Holsters that I have heard that get good reviews are Crossbreed, N82 Tactical, Aliengear, Vedder, and Black Arch Holsters.

Good hunting.

PA gets MILD WINTERS????

3. astruss16

astruss16 New Member

Awesome. Thanks for the input brother. Haha we haven't gotten any snow yet surprisingly... knock on wood.

4. Glockster53

Glockster53 New Member

Tulster IWB holster is very minimal holster easy to put anywhere on your gun belt. Easy to take off your belt without taking your Glock out first. Which is very safe cause your not exposing the trigger.

5. hummer129

hummer129 New Member

Trex arms holsters are the best. I have never regretted my purchase

6. Aliengear offers a 30 day trial. If you don't like it, send it back for a refund. There may be others that do this but I know AG does.

I have their IWB and it's a great very comfortable holster.

7. mrdaper

mrdaper Member Lifetime Supporting Member

I have crossbreed IWB holsters and love them. With age and injury I got much bigger( fat) . Didn't like the alien gear holsters at all, But not I have both the 3.0 IWB and mod OWB holsters and love them. It's true 30 days no questions asked ( they are very comfortable holsters and will last

8. mrdaper

mrdaper Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Correction didn't like alien gear in the past, but now i like them a lot

9. teksid

teksid New Member

I like my Comp-Tac MTAC IWB.
    ImageUploadedByGlock Forum1486496688.486822.jpg

Easy_CZ likes this.
  10. morph860

morph860 Active Member

The Bladetech Klipt is hands down my favorite IWB holster.

11. astruss16

astruss16 New Member

Thanks for the input guys. Have any of you had experience with SHTF holsters? They're now known as black arch gear.

12. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByGlock Forum1486519596.855456.jpg

For appendix iwb. The Blade Tech Klipt is one of the best holsters for the price. Absolutely love it for my Shield 9mm!!

13. I carry my Glock 19 in a N82 Pro @ 3:00 and it's very comfortable. I don't need a tshirt under it in the summer. There's actually one for sale down in holsters on this site for a good price.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  14. Woodrow75

Woodrow75 New Member

The only IWB holster for my G19 is from Alien Gear. I love it.

15. Warhawks85

Warhawks85 New Member

Kramer IWB #3 in horse hide

16. jtacpness

jtacpness New Member

Not the galco king tuk. Got one for mine today after loving my 2 stow and go holsters and instantly hate it. It is a ***** to draw and holster. The actual holster part catches in a couple spots. I also think it doesn't sit well on me because I'm so damn skinny. I'll be returning it tomorrow

17. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member

What don't you like about the king tuk?

18. jtacpness

jtacpness New Member

It caught on the trigger well and it didn't sit well or feel comfortable on my. It also would ride up when sitting and driving. It may work for others but not for me

19. drifter1959

drifter1959 New Member

I would recommend the Alien Gear 3.0 to anyone

20. Impala61

Impala61 Member

Fierce Defender has become my favorite IWB holster. They have an outstanding belt clip.