Iwb for glock 23

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by satchmo1960, Feb 7, 2012.

1. satchmo1960

satchmo1960 New Member

Trying to get an idea of the most popular IWB and position in which it is warn...Thx for all your help...PICS would be awesome too :)

2. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

My favorite when I had my 23 was the Crossbreed Supertuck worn at the 4 o'clock-ish position.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

4. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

If you like the Crossbreed, check out White Hat Holsters Max Tuck. That's what I have, and it is super comfortable, plus you don't have to pay extra to get the combat cut. The customer service at White Hat is awesome as well. There was a shipping error, and the holster didn't ship on time. Tony from White Hat refunded my shipping and upgraded the shipping so it arrived on time.

5. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

Go with White hat holsters. Very comfortable and you don't have to buy a new holster for a diff gun, Just order the kydex part for the gun and use the same leather

6. mikecu

mikecu New Member

I wear a Milt Sparks Summer Special at about the 5 o'clock position.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  7. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

My g30 in a galco iwb holster. I wear it at the 4 o'clock position.

Attached Files:

8. satchmo1960

satchmo1960 New Member

Thx for all your replies...some seeeeet holsters out there for sure

9. I use a Kholster (www.kholster.com) and I carry in the 4:00 - 4:30 position.

10. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

I carry a G-22, around 4:00-ish for IWB, just easier to conceal there for me.

Attached Files:

11. rexg23

rexg23 New Member

I have a crossbreed for my g23 and my g30 also fits as well and also have comp tac for the g23 as well like both crossbreed is lil more comfortable

12. I use the Galco King tuk. It is similar to the combat cut of the Crossbreed. I wanted the Crossbreed but was not willing to wait for one at the time. This was in stock at optics planet for $50 shipped. Really happy with it.

13. RES17CUE

RES17CUE New Member

The White Hat Maxtuck is by far the best I have tried. Fits well, their customer service is amazing, and they back up their product with a great warranty. The 23 barely prints when I bend down and I wear it at the 4 o'clock position.

Attached Files:

14. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Same as jonm61

...wear it 15-16 hrs a day and don't feel it.

15. Rich1028

Rich1028 Junior Member

thanks for the added pics.
    I'll look into that holster,I'm a small frame as well.

16. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I am built a lot like you! I like how that fits. Can you easily tuck a shirt in with it?

Edit: just realized this is an old thread.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  17. Couldn't agree more.

18. RES17CUE

RES17CUE New Member

It is very easy to tuck a shirt in with. I have gone to formal functions in nice attire and still didn't print at all. Again, I can't recommend this holster enough especially for thin framed people such myself

19. Noodles

Noodles New Member

Bianchi Professional, worn at about 8 o'clock (I'm a lefty)

20. Texmos

Texmos Glock, Victorinox, Maxpedition. Repeat.

I wear a G19 (same dimensions as G23) in a N82 Tactical professional series IWB. Most comfortable holster I've ever had. Hands down. I still have a crossbreed super tuck i had for my for my now traded Ruger LC9 (a much lighter gun), and the G26 in the N82 is much more wearable all day. I wear it at 4 o'clock btw. I am going to send in my Crossbreed to be reworked for the G19 though, just to have options and a back up system. They will swap out the LC9 Kydex sleeve for a Glock one for 40 bucks shipped.