Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get an idea of the most popular IWB and position in which it is warn...Thx for all your help...PICS would be awesome too :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
My favorite when I had my 23 was the Crossbreed Supertuck worn at the 4 o'clock-ish position.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
If you like the Crossbreed, check out White Hat Holsters Max Tuck. That's what I have, and it is super comfortable, plus you don't have to pay extra to get the combat cut. The customer service at White Hat is awesome as well. There was a shipping error, and the holster didn't ship on time. Tony from White Hat refunded my shipping and upgraded the shipping so it arrived on time.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Go with White hat holsters. Very comfortable and you don't have to buy a new holster for a diff gun, Just order the kydex part for the gun and use the same leather

·
Registered
547 Posts
I carry a G-22, around 4:00-ish for IWB, just easier to conceal there for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a crossbreed for my g23 and my g30 also fits as well and also have comp tac for the g23 as well like both crossbreed is lil more comfortable

·
Registered
51 Posts
I use the Galco King tuk. It is similar to the combat cut of the Crossbreed. I wanted the Crossbreed but was not willing to wait for one at the time. This was in stock at optics planet for $50 shipped. Really happy with it.

·
515 Posts
The White Hat Maxtuck is by far the best I have tried. Fits well, their customer service is amazing, and they back up their product with a great warranty. The 23 barely prints when I bend down and I wear it at the 4 o'clock position.

thanks for the added pics.
I'll look into that holster,I'm a small frame as well.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
RES17CUE said:
The White Hat Maxtuck is by far the best I have tried. Fits well, their customer service is amazing, and they back up their product with a great warranty. The 23 barely prints when I bend down and I wear it at the 4 o'clock position.
I am built a lot like you! I like how that fits. Can you easily tuck a shirt in with it?

Edit: just realized this is an old thread.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It is very easy to tuck a shirt in with. I have gone to formal functions in nice attire and still didn't print at all. Again, I can't recommend this holster enough especially for thin framed people such myself

·
Glock, Victorinox, Maxpedition. Repeat.
111 Posts
I wear a G19 (same dimensions as G23) in a N82 Tactical professional series IWB. Most comfortable holster I've ever had. Hands down. I still have a crossbreed super tuck i had for my for my now traded Ruger LC9 (a much lighter gun), and the G26 in the N82 is much more wearable all day. I wear it at 4 o'clock btw. I am going to send in my Crossbreed to be reworked for the G19 though, just to have options and a back up system. They will swap out the LC9 Kydex sleeve for a Glock one for 40 bucks shipped.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts