Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
50,339 Posts
You will be very happy with a xbreed type holster. The leather backing distributes the weight of the gun and provides a very comfortable barrier against your body. Give Foxx a look...same type of holster, cheaper, and it will be at your door next week. Do not overlook a good quality belt.
Just in case you didn't know Foxxholsters is a vendor here. Just look in the Vendor list on the home forum page.:D

· Banned
50,339 Posts
I have been very happy with the white hat holster horse hide adjustable ridehight and cant also replaceable kydex inserts for different guns great quality
Welcome to the forum Kurtisguy!! Maybe , if you want to, you could drop by the Intro. thread and tell us a bit about you and your Glocks? Welcome to the forum!

· Banned
50,339 Posts
For me it's the Foxx IWB holster, although I have modified it a bit. I wear business dress attire at work, thus tucked in shirt and slacks, so my belt shows, and most IWB tuckable holsters come with j-hook clips to hold the holster to the belt. These are too visible, and people look twice when they see them. I went to the cross breed site and they have a Velcro clip and a gun belt with sewn in velcro on the inside of the belt. The clips conceal behind the belt without exposing the lip of the clip, and the hold is great. The belt is very high in quality, and it packs my loaded G19 around from sun up to bed time...I absolutely love it. The crossbreed clips mount right to my Foxx holster just fine. I do with the Foxx guys would do something similar further clip options.

As for the love handles, I don't have much to speak of (6'-2" and 20 pounds), but I do like my belt tight, so it presses in pretty well, and I don't see any print issues.,
20 lbs is awful light for 6'2" don't you think?? :p You wouldn't have the manufacturer of that would you or a link??

· Banned
50,339 Posts
Yeah, saw that...fixed now...should say 6'-2" and 210 pounds...haven't weighed 20 pounds for a few years now ;-). Although I could say 20 pounds of love handles and wouldn't be too far off!!! HAHAHA
You wouldn't have the manufacturer of that would you or a link??:confused::D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.