Glock Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,995 Posts
Def. check foxxholsters out, I hear great things about them. I personally own whitehat holster max tuck horse hide and love it for when dressed formal or in jeans with tucked shrt otherwise if untucked shirt or in shorts sweatpants or even pj's I am all about the remora love this holster as well.

· King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,995 Posts
Blades said:
I have been ill and unemployed for 22 months now, so my middle has spread a bit more then I wanted from my lack of activity. As my health is improving my exercise is increasing, but slowly. Anyways, I have found that appendix carry doesn't work with my G30sf/Remora, but works great between 3:00-6PM. A smaller gun may work better at the appendix position, but I don't want a smaller gun. My jeans are fine with my G30sf/Remora, I have some pants with an expanding waist and they work well.
I also carry with remora between 3 -5 with slight cant forward use with G17G4 and G19C

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.