Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Glockn Rollin
2,647 Posts
Just a good holster (like a Foxx or Crossbreed) and good stiff belt with a pair of pants that fit (ie not too snug around the waist to begin with).
This, I literally wear my Glock 23 for at least 15 hours a day in my Maxtuck holster. It is the most concealable, comfortable holster I have ever used. Once the leather gets broken in and molds to your body, it gets even better.

· Glockn Rollin
2,647 Posts
Before you invest $40-60 in a good holster, grab a $10 Uncle Mike's or Blackhawk and carry around the house with it for a week. IWB carry can be uncomfortable. you're sticking an inch+ wide piece of steel between you and your waistband, so if the waist on your pants is snug, you'll have to buy a size up. Same with belts, and good gun belts aren't cheap.

I carried IWB for a long time. I remember a guy in a pawn shop I frequented back in the late 90's saying something along the lines of anyone who would carry that wide of a gun IWB is crazy. At the time, I laughed and blew him off. Now, after switching to OWB and discovering that I can conceal OWB just as well as I did IWB, I have changed my opinion. With a good holster, a good belt and the right placement, a loose t-shirt can conceal OWB with no problem and it's a LOT more comfortable.
What kind of OWB holster do you use?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.