Ive been waiting OOhh so long for you....

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by s2gots, Apr 21, 2012.

1. s2gots

s2gots New Member

Ca
    I'm finally a Glock owner..put her in jail today!!! I bought a used 3rd gen G20 from the original owner thats in fantastic condition and hardly used. It came with all original tupperware, a holster, double mag pouch, and 6 factory mags...I couldn't be happier right now, and I haven't had a 'happy day' in a long time.. it made my day!!
    This dreaded 10 day wait here in CA is gonna drive me insane. Until I get it home, I know I'm gonna play with the mags like they're GI joes, and probably put the holster on and pretend draw!!:D:D

I know this questions been beat to death, but, any recommendations on a range bag to carry all the gear I have and extra ammo? I use ear plugs, not muffs, so dont need the space for those..

TIA, Ill post pics once I get her home..now what to name her...

2. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Check out DoubleTap, Buffalo Bore, BVAC, Georgia Arms, and Underwood ammo. All are great, full power 10mm ammo.

3. s2gots

s2gots New Member

Ca
    The guy gave me some double tap and bb... But Georgia arms seems to be the place to buy though!!

9 more days...

4. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Yeah they've got a lot of great stuff and they're super cheap.

5. Congrats and welcome to the best Glock forum on the planet!

6. s2gots

s2gots New Member

Ca
    Oh I've been lurking and asking questions for quite a while here... Right when the forum started, I think...but now I'll actually have some validity when I talk about glocks!!

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats on the new G20...post some pics of that beauty !!