Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally a Glock owner..put her in jail today!!! I bought a used 3rd gen G20 from the original owner thats in fantastic condition and hardly used. It came with all original tupperware, a holster, double mag pouch, and 6 factory mags...I couldn't be happier right now, and I haven't had a 'happy day' in a long time.. it made my day!!
This dreaded 10 day wait here in CA is gonna drive me insane. Until I get it home, I know I'm gonna play with the mags like they're GI joes, and probably put the holster on and pretend draw!!:D:D

I know this questions been beat to death, but, any recommendations on a range bag to carry all the gear I have and extra ammo? I use ear plugs, not muffs, so dont need the space for those..

TIA, Ill post pics once I get her home..now what to name her...

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Check out DoubleTap, Buffalo Bore, BVAC, Georgia Arms, and Underwood ammo. All are great, full power 10mm ammo.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The guy gave me some double tap and bb... But Georgia arms seems to be the place to buy though!!

9 more days...

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
s2gots said:
The guy gave me some double tap and bb... But Georgia arms seems to be the place to buy though!!

9 more days...
Yeah they've got a lot of great stuff and they're super cheap.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I've been lurking and asking questions for quite a while here... Right when the forum started, I think...but now I'll actually have some validity when I talk about glocks!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.