Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered an Old Faithful ITWB holster kit for the Glock 23. Any one have any experience with Old Faithful Holsters?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been carrying a G23 ITWB with a Comp-Tac holster for a couple years. I'm not a big guy, but not small either. I can barely tell I am wearing it sometimes.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I use the Cross Breed Supertuck for all of my carry Glocks, 23,27,30..the most comfortable inside the waistband holster system I have ever used. And I am neither big or small..(funny to say that when I now have the old man's gut). Disturbedjosh, the G23 is no thicker than the G30 or the G27 and it is superb as a conceal carry weapon IWB. As far as the Oldfaithful IWB holster, have not tried it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
yogiboobooranger said:
I use the Cross Breed Supertuck for all of my carry Glocks, 23,27,30..the most comfortable inside the waistband holster system I have ever used. And I am neither big or small..(funny to say that when I now have the old man's gut). Disturbedjosh, the G23 is no thicker than the G30 or the G27 and it is superb as a conceal carry weapon IWB. As far as the Oldfaithful IWB holster, have not tried it.
Thanks for the advice! I might just have to try it out and see how it feels. I was planning on getting a 27 to carry but who knows.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Ive got a summer and a winter IWB. My summer IWB is a cloth holster with a simple clip, doesnt make me sweat and very small. My winter is a really nice custom leather avenger style IWB that is great, doesn't print much at all, but mainly I need to wear an undershirt with it as the leather makes that area sweat like mad. I've been carrying since May and Im just not getting to the point where I sometimes check to make sure its still there as I've gotten so used to it.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
I have the Crossbreed AND the Old Faithful IWB holsters. I like them both, but the crossbreed is much smaller and rides closer. The Kydex on the old Faithful holsters make the whole rig too stiff and it can be uncomfortable if you are lounging or sitting in your car. IMHO

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I've been carrying a G23 ITWB with a Comp-Tac holster for a couple years. I'm not a big guy, but not small either. I can barely tell I am wearing it sometimes.
Welcome to the forum Steve!! Maybe you could give us a little Intro. on you and your Glock? Pictures are cool!! Do you know where the Intro. section is?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts