Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up after lunch, and after my 7 day waiting period. just finished installing the Pearce grips, installing my Trijicon HD night sights tonight! and going shooting!

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's the first pic before adding the grip extension.

Attachments

·
Very Cool Member
3,470 Posts
Maryland has a 7 day waiting period?

·
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
998 Posts
I'm surprised they don't throw a fit about you having that there! I work at a bank though, so I guess things are a little different. Nice pistola sir! Hopefully throwing one on layaway this week, either a gen 4 g26 or an FDE g19.

·
Very Cool Member
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
One of the advantages living in Texas pick out the gun fill out paperwork they make a phone call and your out the door 15 minutes!

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm surprised they don't throw a fit about you having that there! I work at a bank though, so I guess things are a little different. Nice pistola sir! Hopefully throwing one on layaway this week, either a gen 4 g26 or an FDE g19.
its just in my office, and I am the manager so im not going to yell at my self. haha. but no it will not be in here again just have it in here today because i got it at lunch. and installed the extensions here at work.

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Why the does the grip look very weird?
Is it a plus 2?
Not a plus two. just replaces the base plate and adds the extra finger grip. no extra rounds. its the Pearce 26xl.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
miamiglock said:
Yep that's a plus 2. I'd say the angle of the picture is part of the deal though. It looks pretty normal in real life.

I like the pearce a little better than my glock plus two extension.
Ahhh ok. It just looks a little gapped.
I might rent a 26 to try it out tomorrow.

·
195 Posts
Ahhh ok. It just looks a little gapped.
I might rent a 26 to try it out tomorrow.
There is a little gap. Just like on the stock 10 round mag to it's baseplate.
The plus two replaces that plate. It feels really good though. I still think the picture exagerates it a bit.

Be prepared to want a 26 after renting it, I think you will like it.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts