·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Yeah man! Go shoot that sucker!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas, unfortunately I'm playing Mr. Mom this weekend while the wife is out of town so probably won't be able to shoot until Thurs. <--- it's killing me

Anyway got everything installed so she's ready to go.

Ameriglo i-Dot Pro (red/orange front with green tritium and yellow tritium rear)

Factory extended slide stop lever

Pierce Plug

Surefire X-300

Just waiting for my holster & Mag carrier to come in.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Man you sure got some toyz right off the bat.
Congrats enjoy her.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Looks awesome man!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Very nice indeed. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Holy Cow! Only 11 day wait on blue label, that's amazing. I've always had to wait at least a month to get mine.

I'm thinking of buying another 40cal on the blue label order, maybe I'll get lucky this time and get that fast of delivery.

Anyway, congrats, lookin good!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys, I'm pretty stoked to shoot it!

Bonz23 said:
Nice looking weapon! Lets us know how you like those sights!
The sights are great. I have the same ones on my 26 except the front post is the yellow/green version. Great sight picture. Figured I'd give the red/orange a go this time.

·
Registered
48 Posts
kodiak said:
Thanks guys, I'm pretty stoked to shoot it!

The sights are great. I have the same ones on my 26 except the front post is the yellow/green version. Great sight picture. Figured I'd give the red/orange a go this time.
Wonderful, thanks for info on sights, I'm looking at these sights and the TFO's, I just cant seem to get a good picture with stockers.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, I did a homemade grip job this morning. I may change the design on the blackstrap. I have the same job on my 26 which I carry daily and so far have not had any issues. The stuff I used is heavy duty and super tacky (doesn't leave residue though).

Attachments

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Congrats and looks great. I was just curious what you guys mean when you say "blue label"?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks again,

So...in fact I will have an opportunity to hit the range tomorrow. I forgot that I have to send the kids to school LOL. I'm playing Mr. Mom this week while the wife is out of town. Good thing she left me a note with instructions..don't judge me LOL

Anyway, I'm going to run this super high quality ammo through it right off the bat [/sarcasm] and see how she does. It does have the updated RSA and ejector. I've heard shooting with a light was an issue unto itself, so I guess we'll see. I'll report back.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts