Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
If you ain't Cav.....
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be back stateside (finally) at the end of september. i am going to have my LGS order my a NIB G23 gen 4 w/ night sights. i was wondering if anybody on this forum had any issues with it or not. i know there were a few BTF issues in the early stages, but im hoping they are all worked out by now.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
i will be back stateside (finally) at the end of september. i am going to have my LGS order my a NIB G23 gen 4 w/ night sights. i was wondering if anybody on this forum had any issues with it or not. i know there were a few BTF issues in the early stages, but im hoping they are all worked out by now.
I have had my G23 Gen4 for about 5 months now, put over 1000 rds. through it, NOT ONE ISSUE!!! Awesome firearm!

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
I've had mine for several months with no issues. I looks like the issues being reported were taken care of soon after they were discovered. Later production models seem to be OK.

Welcome back to the US, BTW. and welcome to the forum.

HTH
D

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
There are no known issues with the Gen4 G23. You should have no issues and a ton of fun shooting it.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Mine has been flawless as well through 500 rounds but half of those have been .357 Sig as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts