Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum to place this.

I decided I do not want my Pierce extension on the bottom of my magazine and recently took it off. My problem is now I can only load 6-7 rounds in this magazine, as opposed to the standard 9. I took it back apart and verified the spring was not bound up but I have the same issue. Is there something I am missing? Thank you for any help you offer.

Stay safe, shoot straight.

Reactions: Lucian_253

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The magazine is only a few months old and I rotate between my three to keep the spring fresh. I use an Uptula loader when loading rounds. I have not tried swapping springs yet. I wanted to ask if there was some "secret handshake" to these magazines before goofing two up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No. Is there a particular way to reassemble it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, the push button is in the baseplate hole.

·
Glock G17, G26, G22, G27, and Remington 870 tac 14 20 gauge.
801 Posts
I'm having the same issue with all my G27 magazines. I can only get 8 rounds in them. The 9th will fit tightly, but I can't rack the slide, when the 9th round is in the magazine. I own 5 magazines.

·
Premium Member
14,718 Posts
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum to place this.

I decided I do not want my Pierce extension on the bottom of my magazine and recently took it off. My problem is now I can only load 6-7 rounds in this magazine, as opposed to the standard 9. I took it back apart and verified the spring was not bound up but I have the same issue. Is there something I am missing? Thank you for any help you offer.

Stay safe, shoot straight.
Which Pearce extension did you have? Was it a + extension?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts