Is this worth buying?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by DevilDawg235, May 20, 2012.

1. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

2. Angry_Dave

Angry_Dave is being censored

I have one.. I have alot of fun with it, its a good little gun for the price. its a little bit too plasticy feeling but its worth it for a fun 22 plinker

3. looks fun, but it says it is not available.

4. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Handled one but never shot it. Felt cheap and plasticy but heard they run good.

5. >>cheap and plasticy

They said the same thing about GLOCK in the early 90's LOL

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Personally, I would not.

I would instead save my money and buy a real AR-15, and a .22LR conversion kit for it.

7. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

I agree with Sniper, but if you're dead set, get the M&P 15-22, everything functions like on an AR.

8. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

^this!!!!!

9. EvilD

EvilD New Member

first of all, CTD is a vile company no true gun enthusiast should ever buy from, and second a friend has one and they are kinda cheap, but go band every time and are fairly accurate for plinking.

10. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    EvilD what's with CTD?

11. EvilD

EvilD New Member

Do a good search, but from my perspective, they won't ship completely legal guns, ammo, or accesories to NY, MA, CA, HI, IL etc... because of their ignorance/laziness, they led teh price gouge when Barry was elected, their customer service is non existent
    http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_2/312_.html
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  12. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    I've been shopping there since they were a little hole in the wall store. I agree they participate in some price gouging but most gun retailers are also doing it. Years past they really were cheaper than dirt. While it has changed they still have some great deals. I think exploiting political panic is one of their marketing methods. Not unlike NRA solicitation. Try to find a Keltec shotgun on the internet for sale they're priced upwards of triple the MSRP from most retailers. As far as not selling to certain states, they probably don't want to deal with those states and cities legality restrictions.

13. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I stopped buy from CTD when they were price gouging, but other than that, I've had no problems. Their customer service has only given me one issue; the rest of the time their service has been great.

As for the Mossberg, I think it's the one that's only ARish...normal AR accessories/parts won't fit it, where they will on the M&P22 & others.