Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Glocknload said:
I saw this and just had to post it, isn't it just what everone wants dde02dde02dde02. I got to hello kitty up
My glock ..
My older sister will love this. If i show this to her, she will do the same to her glock 26.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,787 Posts
My "wife", like many Asian females, loves Hello Kitty. She would definitely try shooting again if that was presented to her, after she reamed me out for "wasting" money on it. :D

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
As a male I would never decorate my glock (or any gun for that matter) like that, but if a female wants to I say have at it. The business end still works the same and the bad guy won't have time to think anything about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
Dan75719 said:
As a male I would never decorate my glock (or any gun for that matter) like that, but if a female wants to I say have at it. The business end still works the same and the bad guy won't have time to think anything about it.
Lol I showed it to my girlfriend. And even she said it was a disgrace to glock lol. But I guess everyone has there own preference.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just like to have it to show ladies that don't like guns and maybe something as hiddious is that it just might lure a few more gun owners
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
One of my daughters is a huge fan of the color pink. But that might be too much, lol. It is certainly unique, that's for sure.
 

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
hey, someone pulls this out on my I'd probably start laughing, then get my ass shot up LOL. Stealth tactical Hello Kitty :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
852 Posts
Dan75719 said:
As a male I would never decorate my glock (or any gun for that matter) like that, but if a female wants to I say have at it. The business end still works the same and the bad guy won't have time to think anything about it.
If anything he may stop and go, wait what? Give ya the extra second once they see hello kitty in their face haha
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
My "wife", like many Asian females, loves Hello Kitty. She would definitely try shooting again if that was presented to her, after she reamed me out for "wasting" money on it. :D

D
Haha sounds like my Asian wife :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Glocknload said:
I saw this and just had to post it, isn't it just what everone wants dde02dde02dde02. I got to hello kitty up
My glock ..
I gotta ask, where can I get this? My sister birthday is this Saturday. And it will make a great gift, seriously.
 

·
Junior Member
Joined
·
53 Posts
I love the pearly paint and the flowers. It's actually a very professional looking job. I would like it in a more hot pink color, though. But I would totally pack this gun at the range, sure. Laugh at my pink gun as I drill holes into the red dot ;)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top