Glock Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody I was cleaning my glock 43 today and noticed that the trigger piece that pushes up on the striker safety plunger is scratched on the side. Is this normal to get scratches there? I think it's from when I put the slide back on it it rubs agains a rail on the slide. Here is a pic of it also.

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have noticed a couple of recent posts asking about scratches. These scratches would concern me if they appeared on a Rolex, but not the internals of a pistol. Unless I am missing something? Are there any scratches that would indicate a potential issue?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has burs from it rubbing against the slide when I put it back together. I was just wondering if anybody else's glock 43 had scratches in that same spot or if I should just oil it more.

·
Registered
72 Posts
First of.all thats not a part to oil.I did a polish job on mine using 1500 grit sandpaper and mothers mag polish and dremel.the 1500 grit is like emory paper,would take alot.of.sanding to remove any metal.you just want to remove burs and polish it smooth,not change angles.even after polishing Ive noticed on my safety plunger that the trigger bar "beak"rides on side of safety plunger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Glock Forum mobile app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts