Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven’t seen this type of wear in that spot on my other glocks. Granted I run the original slides on all my others. This G19x however, I am running a Zev citadel slide which I just got and ran 100 rounds through. I’m wondering if this wear happened from me throwing the slide on and off when I was reassembling everything over and over again or from just my last range visit?
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Toy Machine gun Air gun Gun barrel Machine

Wood Auto part Gas Machine Tool

Office equipment Electrical wiring Gadget Cable Wire

·
Premium Member
7,102 Posts
N
First off Welcome,not usual and if that occurred from mounting and dismounting the slide something is out of spec.,I think I would contact Zev as they have a reputation for quality and tight tolerances give them a shot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
N
First off Welcome,not usual and if that occurred from mounting and dismounting the slide something is out of spec.,I think I would contact Zev as they have a reputation for quality and tight tolerances give them a shot.
I don’t see it hurting or affecting the functionality of the gun but I just noticed when I was about to clean everything. I’m sort of aggravated because I’m stuck with a 400$ slide that could be messing up my frame.

·
Premium Member
7,102 Posts
I don’t see it hurting or affecting the functionality of the gun but I just noticed when I was about to clean everything. I’m sort of aggravated because I’m stuck with a 400$ slide that could be messing up my frame.
No I don't think it will hurt however the slide shouldn't have chewed up that area either, or I should say in the number of Glocks and P 80 builds I have yet to see that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts