Glock Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
That looks like the take down lever spring, but i could be wrong...did you try removing it slowly?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Boracay said:
Voyager is right. Thats the one that pushes the fired casing out. :)
It looks like it has 2 bends in it.....doesn't the ejector have just one? Geeze I'm going to have to look at mine!!! Just when you think you know your weapon!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
It don't really look like my G21. Sorry for the bad pics, I don't have a HD camera:
DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

Attachments

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I'm going to go home and check mine... doesn't look right but I haven't looked at the ejector on mine....

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Too hard to say with the provided photos.
Drop the magazine, ensure the gun is unloaded and field strip it.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Just checked my G26 and my G30....ejector arm is straight out in both, with only a very, very slight inward bend. Nothing like the first photo....:(

·
Banned
786 Posts
It is normal. You cannt bend it clearing any kind of mis feed.

Just because a 9mm one is straight means nothing. The 45 caliber Glocks, GAP and ACP in the full size are like this. If you straighten it out it will be abnormal and broken.

·
Registered
372 Posts
There have been a few different .45 ejectors, the hooked-looking one stamped with the number 8196-2 is the most up-to-date and yes, it is supposed to look like that.

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
8196-2 is the one I have on G21 Gen3.. It is even bent a degree or two upward.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
There is no issue here, the ejector is supposed to look like that to function appropriately... Just shoot and enjoy, you're concerned about nothing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts