Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
10,895 Posts
Seeing adds that he prices are down from say Feb.March price highs, that said the shelves at the LGS are still bare.

· Premium Member
10,895 Posts
I am new so bought a couple of thousand recently at around 44-45 cents each plus tax and shipping. I need it so got it. Also, are you so sure that prices will come down more than a few cents in the next few years if the Biden plan ends up really igniting inflation? Recent CPI numbers are already disturbing. Think how people in the mid 70s said, gas prices will come down soon. Not till the mid 80s did things settle down.
"Also, are you so sure that prices will come down more than a few cents in the next few years if the Biden plan ends up really igniting inflation? Recent CPI numbers are already disturbing."

That is the 64000 question,I would always think worse case and I've never seen Commicrats improve anything ever.

· Premium Member
10,895 Posts
We are seeing more product, but as you observed, most of it is still at overinflated prices. When supplies catch up more, retailers will lower prices to move inventory, but don't expect very much until the current stock is gone through. They don't want to take a loss, and who can blame them.
Competition will play in sooner or later, and things will modulate. To where? who knows.
And so it will sit.

· Premium Member
10,895 Posts

· Premium Member
10,895 Posts
And just what do you think is causing this new upward pressure?
Bidenflation isn't helping, if you look at the metals price index all metals are up sharply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts