Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,446 Posts
Things seem to be catching up, a little. Prices are down a bit and availability is getting better.
Prices may never be what they were pre pandemic/election/riot season, but who knows 22 got cheap for a while after being non existent for a few years.
When it gets acceptable to you, buy. Don't worry about those who won't touch it until it gets $X.xx, you aren't them or in their situation. I would purchase cautiously for a while, but that is just me. I don't "need" much for the time being.

· Registered
1,446 Posts
We are seeing more product, but as you observed, most of it is still at overinflated prices. When supplies catch up more, retailers will lower prices to move inventory, but don't expect very much until the current stock is gone through. They don't want to take a loss, and who can blame them.
Competition will play in sooner or later, and things will modulate. To where? who knows.

· Registered
1,446 Posts
And so it will sit.
It'll move. Probably not very fast, but people are itching to get back to the range and try to start doing things again.
Will I buy a stock of it at these prices? Not if I can help it, but will buy enough to get me and the wife back to the range when I find decent enough pricing.
A local(ish) store about 60 miles away has several pallets of 9MM for $399.99. Pretty steep and a long drive for me, but they are normally better stocked than most and have not had that much stock for a couple of years.

· Registered
1,446 Posts
I recently purchased a TX22 and am enjoying it a lot. It's fun. Ammo is cheap. Fundamentals are fundamentals. Currently my range visit plans include shooting about 100 rds of mini mags followed by 30-50 9mm rounds to finish the day.
How you liking the TX22?

Reactions: Old Bloke and 202
1 - 4 of 4 Posts