Is it possible to get any form of Glock Barrel with no Markings

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by TheLance, Apr 14, 2012.

1. TheLance

TheLance Glock Owner

Long story short, is I Squibbed my original Glock 19 Gen 4 Barrel due to a round being stuck in the barrel itself as I fired another round through it.

I replaced it with another OEM glock barrel but obviously the serial numbers don't match. I would highly like to find one somewhere that has no markings on it whatsoever so I can bring it to a laser engraver and have them engrave the markings and serial number onto the gun..

Last I check it wasn't illegal to do.

I would prefer it be a Glock Barrel. not some aftermarket brand but I have found one that makes their barrels from Austria (Not Glock) IGB I think with no markings on it but it cost 230 bucks. For that price I would rather just save up some more and buy a new gun

It really doesn't affect me that much as I will never sell this gun to anyone and will have it for the rest of my life but. Its good to have a gun with all matching serial numbers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Glock stamps all of theirs as far as I know

You can get lonewolf barrels 'blind', but they are not black. I'd imagine you can permablue them though

3. TheLance

TheLance Glock Owner

yeah i noticed that too.. But that wolf on the bottom still would bother me too much...