Glock Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Glock Owner
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, is I Squibbed my original Glock 19 Gen 4 Barrel due to a round being stuck in the barrel itself as I fired another round through it.

I replaced it with another OEM glock barrel but obviously the serial numbers don't match. I would highly like to find one somewhere that has no markings on it whatsoever so I can bring it to a laser engraver and have them engrave the markings and serial number onto the gun..

Last I check it wasn't illegal to do.

I would prefer it be a Glock Barrel. not some aftermarket brand but I have found one that makes their barrels from Austria (Not Glock) IGB I think with no markings on it but it cost 230 bucks. For that price I would rather just save up some more and buy a new gun

It really doesn't affect me that much as I will never sell this gun to anyone and will have it for the rest of my life but. Its good to have a gun with all matching serial numbers

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Glock stamps all of theirs as far as I know

You can get lonewolf barrels 'blind', but they are not black. I'd imagine you can permablue them though

·
Glock Owner
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glock stamps all of theirs as far as I know

You can get lonewolf barrels 'blind', but they are not black. I'd imagine you can permablue them though
yeah i noticed that too.. But that wolf on the bottom still would bother me too much...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts