Glock Forum banner
121 - 140 of 145 Posts

· Premium Member
2,051 Posts
That thing glows better then my tritium Luminox watch!! My poor Luminox is probably 10+ years old though. Just like night sights, they fade with time.
Yeah it fades after a few minutes though, it will glow bright if i put a flashlight over the face but doesnt glow as well at all without charging the dial with a flashlight

· Registered
3,746 Posts
I had planned to finally have a tritium watch by now, but since we’re feeling the pinch in our current economy, I had to postpone that purchase since my current Seiko, while pretty beat up looking, is still running good. On a side note, I’d be happy just to get our coo-coo clock back that has been in the shop for 7 months! The shop owner is still waiting on parts for my clock, and many other customer’s coo-coo clocks, that are only available from Germany. We checked other clock shops around town and it’s the same story with them, so all we can do is wait.

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
I had planned to finally have a tritium watch by now, but since we’re feeling the pinch in our current economy, I had to postpone that purchase since my current Seiko, while pretty beat up looking, is still running good. On a side note, I’d be happy just to get our coo-coo clock back that has been in the shop for 7 months! The shop owner is still waiting on parts for my clock, and many other customer’s coo-coo clocks, that are only available from Germany. We checked other clock shops around town and it’s the same story with them, so all we can do is wait.
What one where you looking at again?

· Registered
3,746 Posts
What one where you looking at again?
The Isobrite Afterburner with the red face is the one I have in mind. I really like that it has 3 different colors of tritium tubes versus the other Afterburner models that have just 2 different colors of tritium tubes. I also want the Polyethylene band instead of the rubber or metal band. Unless I find it on sale, it will cost around $540.00 +\-.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Font

· King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Keeping on the 2011 theme. Here is my RIA TAC ULTRA FS 22tcm/ 9mm combo currently with 9mm barrel and 19+1 rounds of 9mm goodness.
Along for the ride is my Rolex 116520 Daytona "APH" dial. Happy Tuesday everybody.
Watch Everyday carry Wood Watch accessory Wrist
Watch Analog watch Clock Office supplies Font
Watch Air gun Wood Trigger Everyday carry
Air gun Trigger Watch Wood Everyday carry

2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
I’ll be happy just to get this watch. You guys with Rolexes, Tags & Breitlings are way out of my league! View attachment 268321
That is a nice watch enjoy it. It is not about how much you spend on ur watch, but instead howuch you enjoy it.

2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
When they let you try it on and you put it on your wrist, you don't want to take it off.
So very true! Have bought more than one watch or gun, after putting it on / putting it in my hand...

2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
In keeping with the 2011 theme. Here is the last of my fat bottom girls.
PARA Black Ops FS chambered in 45ACP 14+1 = 15 rounds
Along for the ride is my IWC LPP PILOT CHRONO day date.
Have a blessed and safe week everyone.
Hood Font Grille Art Emblem
Sunglasses Everyday carry Eyewear Rectangle Revolver
Watch Air gun Wood Trigger Clock
Everyday carry Wood Material property Eyewear Rectangle
Metal Font Electric blue Gadget Auto part

Attachments

2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Switching gears... single stack 1911

Sig Sauer Scorpion 1911 FS 8+1 for total of 9 45ACP rounds, 8 round spare mag. Along for the ride is my Rolex 116500ln.
Have a great week all.
Calipers Wood Material property Rectangle Font
Hand Wood Everyday carry Font Rectangle

121 - 140 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.