Glock Firearms banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts
This is my just picked up out of NFA jail (broke my tax stamp cherry with this one) Fostech Origin - 12 SBS, it is a 12 guage semi automatic based on the AK / Saiga platform. In my opinion much refined with adjustable gas block. It is so easy to make adjustments to fine tune your shotgun for the round you are shooting. It comes with a single 5 round mag. Kinda skimping for the price tag / factory wait time (6 to 8 months wait), hard case and flip up sights (forgot to put on for pic). You can also buy separately 8 round or 10 round mags and or 20 round or 30 round drums. As you can see I went for the 10 round mags and 30 round drum (Go big or go home) I will be buying a Salvo suppressor when I get a chance as I have multiple Shotguns that accept that suppressor. Also in the pic my Rolex Daytona 116520 white "APH" Dial. Well enough chit chat... View attachment 258481 View attachment 258482 View attachment 258484 View attachment 258483
View attachment 258485
It’s probably my favorite shotgun to shoot!! I don’t own one, but a buddy does. So much fun!!

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Gomez Adams rocks a Rolex Daytona 116500ln Panda . Hope you all had a safe Halloween. I was carrying my G43.
Forehead Head White Black Flash photography

Reactions: Lucian_253

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Happy Monday! This is a Standard MFG DP12. It is a pump action double barreled shotgun. Holds 14 +2. Every pump racks 2 shells into battery and gives me two pulls of the trigger. It is a real fun gun to shoot. It is a bit on the heavy side, Standard MFG did not skimp on the metal... thus helping a Ton with recoil. Along with the shotty is my IWC LPP (The little prince) series Pilot Chrono. This watch is a favorite of mine. Hope you all enjoy. God bless you, your families and projects.
Air gun Trigger Toy Wood Machine gun

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sorry if this was already addressed but I was just looking at G-shocks and see they now have MR G models starting at $2,500 going up to $5,500.

Would you put a G-shock into the same category as some of the other brands that could be had in that price range?

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts
Sorry if this was already addressed but I was just looking at G-shocks and see they now have MR G models starting at $2,500 going up to $5,500.

Would you put a G-shock into the same category as some of the other brands that could be had in that price range?
I wouldn’t pay over $600 for a g shock. This master of G is $500-$600 range & does more stuff then I know how to use on it.

Watch Analog watch Light Clock Watch accessory

101 - 108 of 108 Posts