Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So earlier this morning or last night someone posted an app for iPhone that has the gun laws for different states and at the time I didn't have time to dl it. Now I can't seem to find it so can someone please help me out?? Thanks in advance Glock brothers and sisters.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Legal Heat is a good one and it's free.

·
Noob the forum boob
1,150 Posts
GAgal said:
Legal Heat is a good one and it's free.
I'm showing legal heat on iPhone is a dollar ? Is there a
Free version?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
noob said:
Free version?
That's what I found too... But I figured a dollar is worth it to me.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Sorry it was free when I got it. They must be charging now.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Free version?
In my mind, What's a dollar versus getting in a jam over a law you could have known for a dollar?

·
Registered
324 Posts
There is an app called Gun Concealed. There is a charge for the full version but there is also a free Lite version. The free version only contains laws for Delaware, Hawaii, Louisiana, and New Mexico if you are one of those states. I don't know how good this app is because I am in Ohio. I deleted it as soon as I saw Ohio was not one of the states in the free version.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nbeal4495 said:
Legal heat is awesome..can't wait for the open carry law update
Yea that's what I wanted more than anything. I read the conceale laws all the Time but it is harder to find open carry laws IMO

·
Noob the forum boob
1,150 Posts
dutchs said:
In my mind, What's a dollar versus getting in a jam over a law you could have known for a dollar?
I fully agree lol but was trying to be stingy lol dollar could bought me 3 bullets lol!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
noob said:
I fully agree lol but was trying to be stingy lol dollar could bought me 3 bullets lol!
Ya know if I were to stop dipping Copenhagen I would be able to shoot a lot more... New motivation I suppose!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Glock_Fanatic said:
Ya know if I were to stop dipping Copenhagen I would be able to shoot a lot more... New motivation I suppose!
Yea but then you couldn't use the empty cans as targets lol

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ash1012 said:
You know I have a trash bag full of empty chew cans. I wads gonna make something out of them but using them as targets is a pretty good ideer!

·
Noob the forum boob
1,150 Posts
ash1012 said:
I got a ton of empty skoal cans lol and if I'd stop dipping I'd have a lot more ammo lol

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I use iCHL myself.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts