Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

New to the forum, just came here to get some knowledge and info about Glocks from the First hand users.
I know I want a Glock, just not sure which model/s. (CCW as its primary purpose)
I am a former US Marine, and currently working as an instructor for the US Navy's Riverine warfare training command.
I am currently trying to get back in the Marine Corps reserve or Army National Guard.
If it fires a projectile, I've probably fired it or something like it.
I currently own a few 1911's, rifles, and shotguns.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to some professional interaction.

Anyone have a G26 they want to unload? :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brown!! Thanks for your service to our country! If you like we can put you in our LEO/Military forum as well? Enjoy the forum!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
Two weeks back I was getting the same warm welcome and can verify the sentiment is gen-u wine. You will like it here !

Let me also add my deep appreciation for your service as a United States warfighter.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hello all,

New to the forum, just came here to get some knowledge and info about Glocks from the First hand users.
I know I want a Glock, just not sure which model/s. (CCW as its primary purpose)
I am a former US Marine, and currently working as an instructor for the US Navy's Riverine warfare training command.
I am currently trying to get back in the Marine Corps reserve or Army National Guard.
If it fires a projectile, I've probably fired it or something like it.
I currently own a few 1911's, rifles, and shotguns.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to some professional interaction.

Anyone have a G26 they want to unload? :)
Former Marine?:eek: When did you stop being a Marine? :D WELCOME ABOARD MARINE! Good Luck with trying to get in the Reserves! I do hope you make it but as I understand it is tough right now with the RIF! I like you pic of the boat slung below the 46. What was your MOS? Are you at Coronado? (I didn't look to see if you had it on your profile so if you did forgive me for not looking before I asked:D)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Once A Marine Always a Marine.

Marine, not former, I know. But you know how hard it is to explain to civ's that I am a Marine even though not on AD anymore.

Anyway, I am in Camp LeJeune NC working for the Navy.
My first MOS was 1833 Amphibious Assault Crewman
Second was 0312 Riverine Assault Craft Crewman/Captain
Third and final was 1812 M1A1 Crewman/Commander

I work full now now for the Navy as a Communications, Weapons, and assault Boat Instructor.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
brownsurccapt said:
Marine, not former, I know. But you know how hard it is to explain to civ's that I am a Marine even though not on AD anymore.

I work full now now for the Navy as a Communications, Weapons, and assault Boat Instructor.
Welcome to the forum! My brother-in-law is stationed at Camp Lejeune as well. Glad to have you aboard here on the forum. Semper Fi

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Yeah I was just funnin with ya!:D I was a Shore Party Man (Red Patcher) Was 1381 now it is 0481:D West Coast Marine! 77-84:eek: Welcome aboard and SEMPER-FI!

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service. Once you own a Glock, you will love it.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
brownsurccapt said:
Two guys at my work brought in their Glocks today, one G19 and a G26. I want one of each now. God help me...
That's how it starts LOL! We have all the 9mms and are now working on the .40s. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
welcome aboard and thanks for you service

1 - 20 of 25 Posts