Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I my name is Brittney. I'm married to Tony a.k.a. Deadlift560 and we have two amazing baby boys! I currently don't have a gun but I shoot my husband's GLock 19. I plan on getting a GLock 26 but can't decide what generation cause the grip.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome again Brittney! We are so glad you're here. This is a great community - I hope you enjoy it.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see more couples joining the family. Enjoy.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome again Brittany. Aren't you guys in Ohio?

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Welcome!!!!

D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Ooops, sorry.:eek: I for some reason thought I had talked to Tony and he was from Ohio.:confused: Nevermind, don't pay attention to me, no one else does either:eek:

·
Registered
852 Posts
mrsdeadlift560 said:
I my name is Brittney. I'm married to Tony a.k.a. Deadlift560 and we have two amazing baby boys! I currently don't have a gun but I shoot my husband's GLock 19. I plan on getting a GLock 26 but can't decide what generation cause the grip.
Good! Finally found your way here baby! Don't listen to dutchs, he's a smart cookie :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
deadlift560 said:
Take her shooting! Lol. I never would of though she would want one! But she does! Go me! Lol. I mean, her! :)
Yep. Once us wives are hooked, you guys are in trouble. LOL

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
deadlift560 said:
It makes me happy. I get to try a g26 before I get one for myself now lol. I can only imagine what y'all got goin on in the ladies forum lol
LOL! I'll never tell.

@mrsdeadlift - I just sent you a PM.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts