Glock Firearms banner

21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haha. Yeah ive checked before with the person that sells the ammo, but they don't carry .45 GAP :( haha. As far as the tickets go, we mainly use Korean air so that's where the discounts are at. Sorry bro. Haha

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Narcotics investigator by day (sort of) and gear maker by (very late) night.
Nice, if this is who I think it is, I am engaged to your cousin haha. And I've beeen meaning to ask you about that mag holder.

Haha. Yeah ive checked before with the person that sells the ammo, but they don't carry .45 GAP :( haha. As far as the tickets go, we mainly use Korean air so that's where the discounts are at. Sorry bro. Haha
See I told you I have no problem with being "that guy" haha. ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
Nice, if this is who I think it is, I am engaged to your cousin haha. And I've beeen meaning to ask you about that mag holder.
I'm exactly who you think I am... I'll be in the shop all weekend, your mag pouches should be done somewhere during that time.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Awesome! I'll pm you my number and e-mail so you can contact me about shipping/payment.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Though I cannot describe the details of what I do and where I work, I work in the private security market. Plenty of very interesting stories that I can't tell.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
havasu said:
But one of the most rewarding I'm sure. Thank you for what you do for others!
Thanks. It makes me feel good when i can put a smile on our senior citizens, we even have a couple veterans there too.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll add my job in

I'm a full time martial arts instructor. I run the only public high school karate program in my state and also teach at a karate school most nights. One of my favorite parts of my job is Thursday nights, I compete in and teach a full contact Japanese sword fighting class. You want to have fun, get 20 black belts split into teams give them swords and see who is standing when the dust settles

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
After my time in the Navy as a technician on radar display consoles, I went to school and earned my Computer Engineering degree.

After graduation I went to work for a defense contractor testing the International Space Station flight software.

A few years later got a promotion and started to design, develop, integrate, document and now test a new audio and video processing system for the ISS. I'm the functional lead for that and interface with users, ground system developers, integration testers and NASA customers on a daily basis.

When I was developing the video software, I got paid to watch movies all day long (used a DVD as the analog source) as I tested and improved the system.

My system uses industry standards for network broadcasting of the audio and video data, so I became a 'video expert', which is fun.

However, lately:
View attachment 973
I used to work at Langley Research Center (LARC) I designed the ambilical cover on the developmental Ares 1x flight. I enjoy defense work more than space. I like designing systems, structures, or devices that help to protect our soldiers and/or fulfill their missions. ( Mostly Army helicopters, but occasionally USMC and other armed forces air vehicles as well).

·
Registered
401 Posts
Shop foreman at a quick lube. President at local trap club/rifle range.... But most rewarding is coaching kids trap. Love watching kids busting clays. Confidence builder, plus kind of like golf, a sport they can play the rest of their adult life. Unlike football, etc.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I build custom v8 choppers. We are the cool ones not the boss hoss ones. We run 400 427 434 ci motors. Take a look v8 choppers.com

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I'm just a simple assistant manager at a Lowe's store.
I was a simple part time sales associate in Lumber for a few years. Lowe's took good care of me!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
I am in the construction trades ( carpenter). Pushing my first year in business as a General Contractor so I am pretty excited about that in this economy and at my age(26),

My job at times gets interesting I have had the chance to do some traveling. When living in Florida I flew out to California to build gas stations loved it so much I moved to California, after being in California for less than a year got a call to fly to the virgin islands to remodel a Weston Resort and then a Holiday inn then a small job in San Juan Puerto Rico. Also traveled south Florida remodeling resorts and chasing hurricanes doing disaster recovery work.

Right now just stuck in San Fransisco area and bored....

21 - 40 of 131 Posts