Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am looking for an inexpensive inside the waist band holster. I can only carry when in route to the range, and want to have something to get used to it. My carry permit is restricted to target shooting (Westchester County in NY) (sigh).

I would appreciate suggestions. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
75,323 Posts
I use a FoxX IWB holster. It is a Great holster, very comfortable and very inexpensive. you can go to the vendors page to check them out. I highly recommend them.

·
Super Moderator
75,323 Posts
LeeHarpe said:
I use a FoxX IWB holster. It is a Great holster, very comfortable and very inexpensive. you can go to the vendors page to check them out. I highly recommend them.
Here's a picture of mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LeeHarpe said:
I had heard about the FoxX. Sounds like a plan. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
blackwolffcf said:
I have a cross breed... MikeP here has great options as well...

Sucks its only for target practice... Option to get that changed in the future?
Not easy... You have to have a legit reason to need to carry... There are possibilities, though. I just need to wait a while to try. Just got my permit in April.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
EvilD said:
Foxx or Desantis Softuc, and you know those restrictions aren't law. Just saying.
They aren't NY law, but county ordinance. The problem is that the restriction follows you through the state. I can carry to a range anywhere in the state. It just better be open if I get stopped... Not something to push...

·
Registered
723 Posts
They aren't NY law, but county ordinance. The problem is that the restriction follows you through the state. I can carry to a range anywhere in the state. It just better be open if I get stopped... Not something to push...
your only getting "caught" if you do something stupid. They aren't' ordinances, they aren't laws, they are judges over stepping their authority.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
EvilD said:
your only getting "caught" if you do something stupid. They aren't' ordinances, they aren't laws, they are judges over stepping their authority.
Evil, are you NY LEO? I agree with you, but I'm not willing to find out by being stopped by a LEO who notices a bulge in my waistband... Can you give me something concrete?

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LeeHarpe said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that I am getting one like yours for fathers day. :) . I sent the link to FoxX to my family... Keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Evil, are you NY LEO? I agree with you, but I'm not willing to find out by being stopped by a LEO who notices a bulge in my waistband... Can you give me something concrete?
No not LEO, been a round a while.. Try and find an example of somebody losing their constitutional right because of what a judge told them they could or could not do with a permit. They are opening themselves up for huge civil rights violation lawsuits if they do. And how is a cop going to know your carrying, either your using it to defend yourself or family, you tell them, you do some thing stupid. They want you to feel like you committing a crime, its very psychological.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum T-Bone. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.