Increasing Prices...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jimmyalbrecht, Mar 30, 2012.

1. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Saw this on Facebook, and I thought it was pretty funny haha.

Attached Files:

2. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Lmao...should put a sign up like that on your front yard.

3. jimmyalbrecht

No doubt, haha. Although, I do not believe in a "warning shot". If my gun comes out of the holster it means I am about to use it. Letting the bad guy know you have a gun takes away your tactical advantage, and then he could possibly disarm you. I still though this was funny lol.

4. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Warning shots are shots you take to the non vital areas. Like arms or legs. Lol

5. ^^^^^^^^^^^ I concur

6. jimmyalbrecht

Bahaha ok maybe I do believe in warning shots then. It sends a clear message: "This one hurts, but you won't feel the next one for long now get out of my house/yard etc." An older gentleman in my city heard someone trying to kick in his door in the middle of the night so he grabbed his pistol and shot the guy in the groin through the door lol. But I consider the groin a vital area personally...

7. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

In my gun classes, I instruct my students that the groin area is a valid target zone.

If you can hit and shatter the pelvic girdle, the hip joint loses support, and the BG is going down. Closest thing to a one-shot knockdown. And caliber doesn't matter, either.

That being said, I will see about making some front yard signs with that message on it. Be interesting to see how they turn out.

8. jimmyalbrecht

Let me know how it goes, haha. If you see people walking a wide arc around your house when they pass, it is a great success :cool:

9. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

People already give my house sideways glances as they walk by (on account of my surveillance cameras and notices).....

I think it'll look good in the yard anyway....

10. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

That be awesome. Would love to see how it would look.