Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was planning on attending the upcoming Florida Suncoast Gun Show here in Tampa this August 4 & 5 for the past 3 months, however; in light of the recent Colorado mass murders & subsequent gun control rhetoric I'm expecting not only an increase in attendence but also in prices. Has anyone else noticed this in their neck of the woods yet?

·
Super Moderator
75,385 Posts
I went to the Gun Show last weekend here in Oklahoma City and the Glock prices were still pretty good.
So I didn't see any increases in prices so far.

·
Happy Member :)
5,225 Posts
It's not gun shows but I hear concealed carry permit applications are up 13% since the Colorado shootings. Not sure if it's just Florida or the whole country.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Gun sales in CO are up 41% since the shooting. I haven't been to a gun show in a while, but there was someone being taught to shoot at the range yesterday afternoon and a couple of other people who were there renting guns to shoot and observing, which I don't normally see.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Background checks here in Colorado are up 43% since Friday. But I have yet to hear of any gun stores, including my range, that are raising prices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts