in an attempt to get to know everyone better...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ghost23, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I know this sounds redundant to an extent, but let's all have a little pow-wow and learn about each other.

My name is Corey, 21, from Anderson, SC, about to start work as a corrections officer in a week. Had, but just recently sold, a Glock 29sf 10mm. I'm waiting on a paycheck to buy a Glock 32 gen4 .357sig. I listen to almost exclusively death metal, no kids, technically my religious beliefs are worded as an "agnostic deist," and i have one black cat named Kitty (creative, eh?). Four tattoos, no piercings, and a morbid sense of humor haha.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. littleposerfish

littleposerfish New Member

My name is Ricky,37, from Warren TN. i work for Pack MFG, as a welder, and service tech. i own a G38, and G23. i listen to all kinds of music," whatever fits the mood". I have 4 kids. 3 daughters, 1 son. i have tattoos as well, no piercings. i love everything about the outdoors. i believe a man should be hard working, and responsible for his families needs. i believe in God with all my heart, and karma is always around the corner. i too have a rare since of humor lol.

3. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

Rob, 42, Williamsburg, VA. I'm a Senior Electro-mechanical designer that works for a company that contracts to a protyping Army directorate. We do allot of aircraft mods for Army and all the other branches as well. We specialize (but aren't limited to ) helicopters. I listen to everyting musically. I'm always trying to expand my musical boundaries ( haven't found any death metal I really like). My EDC (not to work) is a G19. I'm thinking about getting my wife one and then I'm going to either get a g17L or a g34. Then maybe a g30 ... and then maybe a g32. I'd like to eventually have one of every glock ( prob. won't ever get the g18 :( ). I have two great kids Chris age 18 & Kaitlynn age 13 ( this month).

4. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

Matthew780

My name is Matt. 52 years old. 6'1", 225lbs. Retired from 25 years service on a major railroad. 4 grown children (2 sons, 2 daughters) and 12 or 13 grandchildren.

Never been in military.

I was born again in 1993 and I also believe in God with all my heart and mind. But I no longer subscribe to the various "religions" found in the church houses today (over 32,000 different sects last I checked many years ago.) I am atypical when it comes to a relationship with God. I have had it with being a "turn the cheek" sort of fellow and now deal with man-kind on a more... realistic level. I know that many things I think and do are not as Jesus has instructed... I just find it hard to care anymore. I guess I've just moved "myself" a little higher on my priority list than "last place". I guess that's about the most intimate thing I could possibly share with anyone, lol. Go figure, lol.

I carry a 1st gen. G-21 at all times at home and away. As far as Glocks, that's the only one I have at this time, though I did get a G-19 (?) 9 mm for the ex her last birthday.

Oh. yeah, I'm separated from the wife after 30 years of marriage, and probably headed for a divorce as best I can tell. Reality is a b***h, lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok. I know no one asked for all that, HAHAHAHAHAH! But there it is! I'm still enjoying every minute, of every day, of life...

I am, and always have been, blessed beyond anything I could ever deserve.

Edited to add: Music? I have been a musician all my life. Played country, rock, blues, gospel, on various instruments, with various big names in the industry a few years back. But these days I have had enough of it all. I no longer play, and I no longer listen to any kind of music. I am more than content with the silence.

Edited again to include: I currently possess a 2 year Master's Degree in Charcoal Grillage. I am currently working on my Doctorate in the same subject matter with minors in beverage match and consummate protocols.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  5. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

My name is Carlos, born & raised in the Dominican Republic. Came to USA when I was 11 years old. I'm now 27.

I worked for the Passaic County Sheriff Dept in North New Jersey for 4 years. Left the job after given an apportunity to work in the entertainment biz. As a morning radio host, I have been in the major markets of the east coast such as NY, DC, Tampa and now in Orlando FL. I own a G19 which I shoot often.

What else? :)

6. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Hello my fellow GLOCK lovers!!!

My name is Shannon Temple. I'm 35 & have been married for 17 years. We have 3 boys 14 Austin , 5 Kaden , & 3 Trenten. We live in KS. I enjoy spending alot of my time with my wife & kids camping fishing hiking all things outdoors! I own a 04 HD Lowrider my wife & I love to ride.

I've been into GLOCKS EVERY since I can remember and been shooting them for 13 years now. I also love Tattoos currently working on getting both of my arms sleeved out.

I am a Maintenance Supervisor for the Number 1 protein provider of the world. Been working at Tyson Foods for almost 10 years now!

I listen to all types of music mostly ROCK. I carry a G27G4 most of the time. Also have a G23G4. I spend a lot of time on this forum learning & reading stories. Since I've joined here I have forgot about my FB account :)

7. Chris Olido

Chris Olido New Member

I am chris olido, a computer engr by profession and i own a glock 22 and bul compact. i like shooting plates and moving target. I join the group to know and exchange ideas about all kinds of pistol specially glocks.

8. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

My name is Jimmy Albrecht, and I am 21 years old. The first thing I did on my birthday was go to the gun store and purchase my Glock 23, which I love. I graduate from college next May, and I will getting married the month after that. I am a youth minister, and I love my job, even though it can be very frustrating. I listen to almost every kind of music, and I play drums.

9. Redhairdontcare

Redhairdontcare New Member

My name is Matt I'm 24 years old and live in Tennessee . I'm currently a full time worker and full time student . I'm perusing a degree in criminal justice to hopefully become a U.S Marshal . I have a wonderful fiancé and two Weiner dogs . I currently own a glock 27 but I'm looking to add a glock 22 .

10. Matthew780

Roger that, Mike. No problem, my friend. That was covered EARLY in my Master's Degree training. You'll be VERY pleased. ;)

11. iamthedood

[​IMG]

12. jimmyalbrecht

I'm a fan of the sirloin, too much fat in the rib eye for me.

13. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Filet mignon with horseradish crust, medium, with a baked potato with butter and sour cream, and a big Bud Light to top it off :D

14. jimmyalbrecht

So, it's decided we're having a Glock forum grill-out, and Matthew is cooking.

15. iamthedood

^^ good idea...
    I'll have a NY strip cooked medium well & wash it down w/ a Breckenridge 471ipa

16. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Chris Olido, and WELCOME to Glock Forum!

Please post a *Hi There* in the Introductions, so other Members can welcome you as well.

Cheers!

17. Matthew780

Sounds like a winner to me, Brothers... But you all HAVE to try the, "Loin-Tenderloin" steaks of mine. After that, you'll know no other cut of meat, lol!

18. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Names albert but everyone calls me Jr. I was born and rasied in Los Angeles, CA. Moved to phx, AZ in 2001 and lived here ever since. I am 24 yrs old, divorced(ya i know already) have 1 kid a 4yr old son named anthony. I work for a Hospice of AZ company. In my free time id like to spend it with my son, gf, fam, and firends. My religous beliefs is a christian. I listen to rap, hip hop, rock, dubstep, and from time to time some oldies. My first glock was a 23, then a 27, and now a 30. I carry my g30 everyday. I own a 1995 Chevy 2500 suburban and when i go to work i drive a 2001 GMC van, cheaper on gas lol.

19. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

20. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

That's the best kind!