I'm in Trouble!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by series11, Apr 23, 2012.

1. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

I found out that on Friday that I am going to have to buy a M240B with a thermal scope and a couple million rounds.....

I am having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter Elena is due late August-early September

I already have Happysniper1's application and rules to date our daughters so one box is checked off.....:D

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats to you and your family sir !!

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Take a deep breath, it's going to be ok. ;)

4. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

[​IMG] Congrats indeed bro-tha :D

5. SquadCapt4

SquadCapt4 New Member

I'm there with you, Series. All of a sudden!!! After being surrounded by brothers, and having fully raised two sons (18 and 16 now) I find I'm starting over with.......A Girl!!!! Due in August, too. Name the bar and I'll meet you there. We can drown our sorrows. :) No offense GAgal :)

6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Congrats! No offense taken. :) It's ok guys. Girls aren't made of glass. They can love cars and guns and hunting and fishing and football and all those "guy" things, too - just like boys.

Do I need to start a support group for all of you new and soon to be dads of daughters? :cool:

7. SquadCapt4

SquadCapt4 New Member

Support group's not a bad idea. I'm in TN, you're in GA. Meet at the Chattanooga riverfront? :D

8. series11

You just might need to start a support group GAgal. I will take your advice about breathing control but I'd also like to add sight picture and trigger squeeze so I can practice for her boyfriends....:eek::D:D:D

9. yeah... Ill see ya in jail in 16 years.

10. series11

Thanks guys and GAgal. I will make it through. I survived 16 months straight Iraq in the frontlines (11C) and 5 years of marriage... should be good training for a daughter right????

11. series11

Sounds about right!!!!!:D

12. Redhairdontcare

Redhairdontcare New Member

Congratulations on the addition to your family

13. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Congrats on the growing family!!

14. Here you will have to post this everywhere!!!! Also, congrats I have 2 girls that I'm worried about!!!

image-312918270.jpg

15. series11

Nice!!!! Thanks a ton!!!!! I'll post it up everywhere next to used targets!!!!:D:D:D

16. Lol my daughter is 14 months I feel your pain... She has her mothers hispanic colors, brown eyes brown hair lots of curls. I work in a prison so I already have my cell picked out ;) And I hijacked that sign. Funny as hell!!

17. sigpi11

sigpi11 New Member

18. OneOldGoat

OneOldGoat New Member

When my wife and I found out we were having a girl we told the families. A few day later my father came over to the house and presented me with new father gifts. A 12 gauge and a shovel.

19. sigpi11

sigpi11 New Member

When i was in Florida working the boss' family came to visit for their anniversary. The daughter brought her boyfriend. He slide over to me after dinner and asked if the dad liked him. I told him that the he was dating daddy's little girl and he had to act like he likes you. On the other hand daddy pays my bills with a really nice check and I didn't have to like him. He knew that I carried G22 everywhere i went. (we where working on RR track in some bad neighborhoods of Tampa, St. Petersburg and Miami) He slide back over towards his girlfriend not saying a word. They are now married and expecting their first daughter. He has already asked me to give the speech in about 16 years. Lol