Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to this forum and I got a new glock 22 im purchasing tomorrow after work. Its going to be in cali prison for 10 days, then its on to mods. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
314 Posts
nfmus209 said:
Hey guys, new to this forum and I got a new glock 22 im purchasing tomorrow after work. Its going to be in cali prison for 10 days, then its on to mods. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.
Move out of Cali! Haha! I keed I keed!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My advice : put some Rounds through it. You'll find out what you like / dislike / want to mod. Some of the obvious more common mods that most will agree on are

Adding different sights such as night sights
Extended slide release
Extended mag release

From there you have barrel options and trigger options. But again I recommend shooting it stock before modding, so you at least know what to compare it to.

Btw. I'm Cali as well. Sac area.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Modesto here. im definately going to send some lead down the barrel, i am also thinking this may be a ccw, so i want to really get good with it and adjust from there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
nfmus209 said:
Modesto here. im definately going to send some lead down the barrel, i am also thinking this may be a ccw, so i want to really get good with it and adjust from there.
If it is going to be a ccw make sure if can be modified. I know up here in placer county they want it pretty much bone stock if your going to carry it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts