Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· I have the body of a god........Budda
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While doing some log work noticed two state police approval numbers. One was May 17th and the other was Aug 11th which number is over 65,500 higher than May 17th. Including Sundays that's 761+ per day.

Wonder how many changed hands in Chicago without paperwork ?

6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know approximately how many have been sold this year?
The difference between the first approval # we got this year, on Jan' 8th and one we got today is 188,758.....takes the daily average between Jan 8th and today to 831. And some of those will be for multiple or combo purchase.

6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now if they would only approve conceal carry we could get the crime rate down. ;)
Got that right ! We don't need gun control; we need criminal control.

6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Based on activity last 48 hours, gun approvals in IL are averaging over 1000 per day and over 100 per hour this afternoon.

6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I wonder if there has been an increase because of Quinn trying to get an 'assault weapon' ban, because of the upcoming election, or if thats just standard
I'll venture a WAG and say our calls for black rifles have gone up around 40% but the fervor lessens when they find out the cost of a quality AR or AK.

6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Hmmmmmm, for some reason business has really picked up in the last week. Wonder why ?

Illinois State Police Firearms Service Bureau is having a difficult time keeping up with purchase approvals. Based on the ones I've called in lately gun approvals are running around 125+ per hour during the day and yearly total is fast approaching 300,000 if it hasn't already gone over.

Got two more Rock River AR's in today and one sold before I could log it in.

6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
It keeps going up re #s. On Sat' I had 5-6 4473s to call in to IL State Police for NICS. It took me 12 min' and the last approval number I got was 114 higher than the first. That's 9+ per min' which is 500+ per hour in the state of IL. 500+ per hour !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.