Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out gun disassembly 3d its awesome, they have different guns that you can break down piece by piece then put back together. There's even a game to see owmfast you can put a gun back together. Comes with 7 guns free additional guns you can buy but it's great for anyone, if your not sure what each piece is it evens tells you.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Gonna download ASAP

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Yes it is very accurate, has a G17 that I used to help learn how to disassemble and now I can do it without looking at that or the armorers manual :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It works fine on the iPhone as well.
sweet! I ran across it today just looking for cool gun stuff, super impressed makes me not afraid to tare down my gun at all. Im sure there will be no extra pieces. LOL :cool:

·
Registered
511 Posts
mn_slow said:
Check out gun disassembly 3d
Nice find. This will be handy.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Fathead00 said:
That looks really cool!! How many guns does it have to display?
Has a handful of handguns and rifles at first and you can purchase even more of you want but I don't need them right now do I just stick to the ones that come on the app already unlocked :)

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Is it just me not using the app correctly, or does the app force you to take the locking block out before the SSL?

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Is it just me not using the app correctly, or does the app force you to take the locking block out before the SSL?
Not only that, pins coming out the wrong side of the frame.
Spacer sleeve was removed before the srring cups...
I think they removed the Firing Pin Safety before the extractor.

OK I guess if ya want something like that for entertainment but I can't see the value in it myself.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts