·
Banned
150 Posts
G23, no doubt. I own 3 of them

and yes you posted this in the wrong place

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
A G19. Fairly easy to conceal. 15 rds. And if SHTF you can di-di with a lot more of that lighter 9MM than you can the .40 Cal.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Definitely the G19. Love mine. :)

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
A G19. Fairly easy to conceal. 15 rds. And if SHTF you can di-di with a lot more of that lighter 9MM than you can the .40 Cal.
Oh, I forgot. If you're an old fart like me and got an itty-bitty ol' ma, also like me, the G19 is easier on the hand.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So many to choose from!!! I am new to Glocks but from visting many gun shows over the past few years the Glock 22c always stands out to me. I love the ported barrel and slide.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
So many to choose from!!! I am new to Glocks but from visting many gun shows over the past few years the Glock 22c always stands out to me. I love the ported barrel and slide.
My G19 is a 'C'. Shoots like butter, but keep in mind, because of it's design, when you get home from the range you're going to have an angel with a dirty face. A real dirty face.:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I own two 23s (Gen 3 & Gen 4) so I would have to choose those. Shot quite a few of the assortment but there is nothing like the 40s. I love the ability to swap put the barrel for a 9mm or 357 sig. Wouldn't mind having a 5" Glock in 357 for SHTF.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
G18 lol but realistcally a custom one i want to build, a g23 OD frame with the rtf2 slide with mods :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts