If you had to choose 1 Glock to own, what would it be ?

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by Braz, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Braz

Braz New Member

I choose the 23

2. Braz

Braz New Member

Ha ha ! Posted in the wrong place. My bad.

3. G23, no doubt. I own 3 of them

and yes you posted this in the wrong place

4. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

A G19. Fairly easy to conceal. 15 rds. And if SHTF you can di-di with a lot more of that lighter 9MM than you can the .40 Cal.

5. mikecu

mikecu New Member

G 27 or 23 with a 9mm conversion barrel.

6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Definitely the G19. Love mine. :)

7. Kmurray96

Oh, I forgot. If you're an old fart like me and got an itty-bitty ol' ma, also like me, the G19 is easier on the hand.

8. So many to choose from!!! I am new to Glocks but from visting many gun shows over the past few years the Glock 22c always stands out to me. I love the ported barrel and slide.

9. Kmurray96

My G19 is a 'C'. Shoots like butter, but keep in mind, because of it's design, when you get home from the range you're going to have an angel with a dirty face. A real dirty face.:)

10. Hamster

Hamster New Member

Hmm........that's a tough one because I've never met a Glock I didn't like. I do however lean more toward the G19.

11. AuxSix

AuxSix New Member

I own two 23s (Gen 3 & Gen 4) so I would have to choose those. Shot quite a few of the assortment but there is nothing like the 40s. I love the ability to swap put the barrel for a 9mm or 357 sig. Wouldn't mind having a 5" Glock in 357 for SHTF.

12. CJKOLCUN

CJKOLCUN New Member

I would go with the G22. For me it is more accurate.

13. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

G18 lol but realistcally a custom one i want to build, a g23 OD frame with the rtf2 slide with mods :)