Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could only pass down one firearm in your collection to your heir, which one would it be and why?

For me, for now, I guess my Gen4 G22 .

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
My HK P30 V3. Perhaps my favorite handgun of a lifetime of shooting. Bill

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
My dad's 1938 S&W Terrier .38.It was one of his first guns.He carried it in his lunchbox to work for years.Second it would be my Grandfathers Winchester Model 25 shotgun.I can remember plenty of squirrel hunting trips with him carrying it and me carrying a 410 single shot.I had several misses with mine but he never missed.I remember thinking it was because he had a better gun.Of course now I realize that wasn't the case.One day if and when I have a son(or daughter) or grandsons(or Granddaughter),I'll use the 25 and he(or she) can use the 410 and they'll probably think likewise.:)

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
I have no choice but to hand down at least 4. I have 3 sons and a nephew :). If I had to hand down one...it would be the Winchester Model 43 .22 Hornet. Winchester discontinued the model many years ago. My dad bought it before I was born. It was made in 1953. I actually have two of them but the second one doesn't have quite the sentimental value as the first. My dad bought that one while in Tn. one summer just because of what it was. They are both deadly accurate.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
For me it would be my G17G4, as that was the first firearm I have purchased. I had a colt python when I was younger that my mother bought me while in El Salvador ,and that was left behind when I came to school in the US. As I was underage in US and living in California, I went without a firearm for a very long time 1991 - 2012. Once I moved to AZ I started looking into laws and CCW permit and went to range and tried out many Semi-auto pistols. The Glock, just was all that I wanted in a pistol so; I purchased a G17G4 and outfitted it with LG and LTG and love it! This was in March. Since then I have gotten 4 more Glocks and 3 other guns. But if I could only pass one down to my eldest Son it would be that G17G4... To me it represents freedom!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love my glock 27 G4 and carry it everyday of my life and would trust my life to it everyday, which is why I carry it. But one gun that I love more than any is my Sig Sauer 1911 rtss. It's hands down the most comfortable gun I own and has the best accuracy with my "special" loads that I own.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
DJohnson8 said:
I love my glock 27 G4 and carry it everyday of my life and would trust my life to it everyday, which is why I carry it. But one gun that I love more than any is my Sig Sauer 1911 rtss. It's hands down the most comfortable gun I own and has the best accuracy with my "special" loads that I own.
Welcome to the Forum DJohnson8! Enjoy!

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
It would be the one which held the most meaning both to me and the one receiving it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts