Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
I really want a G26 but a classic 1911 would also be nice.
I think if it was REALLY going to by my LAST semi-auto I would have to go with the 1911 just cuz I already have a Glock.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
I think if it was REALLY going to by my LAST semi-auto I would have to go with the 1911 just cuz I already have a Glock.
He does have a point…. A custom Kimber with all the bells and whistles would suffice, for the sake of diversity… :cool:

·
195 Posts
Since I have and love the G26 and trust that it will last a looong time, and I have a Kimber Pro Carry II, I think I'd buy a Colt Defender or New Agent or maybe a Kimber Ultra Carry.
Or maybe a smaller 9mm to fill the gap between the Bodyguard 380 and the G26. Right now my Kahr CW 40 fills that gap so it'd have to be smaller than that.
Fortunately I don't see having to make that choice of only buying one more. But it will be a while before I buy another... if I can control myself that is.
I saw a real nice New Agent the other day but the price kept me from seriously considering walking out with it. Before I had my permit it was easier not to buy on impulse, now I can pay and leave with it so it can be a true impulse buy, no waiting period to take the fun out of it.

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
I would buy a second HK P2000. Probably in 357SIG. Bill

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
gunsmithie23 said:
Either a les bear, Gunsmoke, or an Ed brown custom 1911
Dag nabbit!!! Changed my mind again!!! (some of you will get this)

I'd want a road trip up to Colorado to have Gunsmoke build me a custom 1911 have Kurt engrave it and have Paige ring up my order... Maybe have a shoot out with Paige...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts