If the Gen4 G19s are so bad...

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by GrubKiller, Mar 3, 2012.

1. GrubKiller

GrubKiller New Member

why can't I find any used ones for sale? Of course I could walk into a shop, fill out the paper work, pay taxes and walk out with a new one but I figured that since everyone is so disappointed in the Gen4 G19s I could find screaming deals on a used one in my area. Pay cash, meet in a parking lot somewhere and be shooting it that afternoon. No?

So where are they? Or is just a handful of people making them out to be worse than they are?

2. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

I personally really like themand have not had a single issue with them. Good luck finding a used one, I have never seen one for sale myself.

3. TouchMyGlock

TouchMyGlock New Member

I love mine, there is nothing wrong with it at all.

4. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

Count me in for a +1 to that ;)

5. GrubKiller

GrubKiller New Member

I might have to pull the trigger (pun intended) and just buy a new one then.

6. jar79

jar79 New Member

Just got me a gen4 g26 this week. Took it to the range and loved it.

7. leb686

leb686 New Member

I love my gen 4 19, I've had zero issues

8. Even though I am one who DID have a problem with my G19, I still love the gun. I have put 200 rounds through it with three stovepipes. Right now it is back at the gun shop awaiting a new ejector. Once that's installed, I hope that it will be the spirit of "Glock Perfection".

Why buy one? The odds say that even if you are unlucky enough to get one of the "bad ones" that Glock will make it right for you. That's why I went ahead and bought one despite what I was readin gonline. So far, I don't really regret that choice.