Glock Forum banner

Ideal Concealment Holster

5K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  bfish 
#1 ·
I'm 5'3 and will be carrying a G23. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what the best & thinnest concealment holster might be for someone my height. I have a holster on order from Raven Concealment Systems that will accommodate the GTL/22 while attached to my G23....hope it works as well as advertised!

#8 ·
I wish there was a "perfect holster", but sadly there is not. What is comfortable for me, the guy next to me will hate. I can't count how many holsters I have purchased over the years in search of the "Holy Grail" of holsters. My favorite so far is a Bianchi Minimalist OXB when I can carry with my shirt un-tucked or a jacket on.

#9 ·
Thanks for the replies. I also have a Galco "summer comfort" IWB, but sadly enough, it's not comfortable for me...guess I'll sell it. I've only worn it around the house, basically no wear or tear at all....should be pretty easy to sell...thanks guys

#12 ·
Gilmo76 said:
Thanks for the replies. I also have a Galco "summer comfort" IWB, but sadly enough, it's not comfortable for me...guess I'll sell it. I've only worn it around the house, basically no wear or tear at all....should be pretty easy to sell...thanks guys
Are you positioning the holster in the right spot? I love this holster

#17 ·
jelder said:
Very well could be! I have a lot blogger frame than you. Are u want iwb or owb? Or a mob?
Preferably an IWB that can be well covered with a T-shirt. I can carry "Mexican style" but don't want to scratch the frame with the metal buttons on my pants. For some reason the definition of mob is escaping me, lol

#26 ·
peggy said:
I am the same height and I LOVE LOVE my crossbreed holster!!!! And I have the 23 also
It fits perfect and I carry on my right side closer to the front. Also crossbreed is a Christian based company that each holster is handmade. They come in cow hair or horse hair on the back and it's so comfortable to wear. Everything bugs me and we have like 5 holsters that bug the crap out of me but not this one!! I would recommend it to anyone. Just google crossbreed.com and watch the video it's awesome how it conceals it! Even in shorts and a tucked in shirt! Its adjusts so Its easy to set up to what feels right for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.