Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I wanted to get a backplate for my G21 but don't know which one. I think the ones they already sell are played out. GlockStore.com in San Diego, CA makes custom ones if you have a picture or a message that can fit on it.

I was thinking of maybe getting a "Monster Energy" logo on it or I seen a picture on "Gun Control Kills" on Facebook that had a skeleton dressed as a sheriff in the "Old West" with guns and it said "Around here we don't dial 911" and I was thinking of just getting the letters on it. Picture is down below.

Tell me what you guys think. And if you guys have custom ones and would like to share, please post. I won't copy, I like my things unique and one of a kind.

Thank You.

Sleeve Badge Font Emblem Skull
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
That's a pretty cool design. I'm glad you posted that glockstore makes custom plates...I have been searching for a texas flag plate for some time now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RRLAR15 said:
That's a pretty cool design. I'm glad you posted that glockstore makes custom plates...I have been searching for a texas flag plate for some time now
You're welcome.
 

·
Glockin’ since 1993
Joined
·
41,457 Posts
My Texas flag plate.

Camera accessory Electronic device Gadget Darkness Circle

I believe it can only be done in one color. You need a quality black and white pic. I had my Danzig logo done that way.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Danzig said:
My Texas flag plate.

I believe it can only be done in one color. You need a quality black and white pic. I had my Danzig logo done that way.
I'm not trying to get the picture just the letters.Being the words small but so you can still read them clearly and then the 911 fill in the rest. Example of maybe how I want it.


Around Here
We Don't Dial
911
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,071 Posts
My Texas flag plate.

View attachment 18641

I believe it can only be done in one color. You need a quality black and white pic. I had my Danzig logo done that way.
they could have cross-hatched to represent the red .. that would look better imo ...
 

·
Glockin’ since 1993
Joined
·
41,457 Posts
iamlongbeard said:
they could have cross-hatched to represent the red .. that would look better imo ...
They had that also I just liked this one better.
 

·
Junior Member
Joined
·
204 Posts
AReyes_G21 said:
Hey guys I wanted to get a backplate for my G21 but don't know which one. I think the ones they already sell are played out. GlockStore.com in San Diego, CA makes custom ones if you have a picture or a message that can fit on it.

I was thinking of maybe getting a "Monster Energy" logo on it or I seen a picture on "Gun Control Kills" on Facebook that had a skeleton dressed as a sheriff in the "Old West" with guns and it said "Around here we don't dial 911" and I was thinking of just getting the letters on it. Picture is down below.

Tell me what you guys think. And if you guys have custom ones and would like to share, please post. I won't copy, I like my things unique and one of a kind.

Thank You.
Personal choice really. I can't decide on the common ones I've seen or have any ideas for a custom one.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,736 Posts
It's not custom but you can get a back plate with Calvin going #1 on 1911 under his stream. Pretty funny one, I like 1911's but on a Glock 21 it would be perfect. The Glock Store is very helpful if you want to do custom plates.
 

·
Junior Member
Joined
·
24 Posts
Ive seen the monster energy one on ebay a few times. Heres the two i have for now. I havent found anyone with the "Team Glock" on yet.

 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
195 Posts
That team glock one is nice.

I wouldn't do the 911 deal just in case you ever have to defend yourself with the gun and then some idiot trys to say, "look at that he was gung ho" in court.
Same as I wouldn't buy the LCP with zombie slayer on it. But that's just me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
red06gto said:
Ive seen the monster energy one on ebay a few times. Heres the two i have for now. I havent found anyone with the "Team Glock" on yet.
Yea that team glock one is sick though
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top