Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm completely new to Glocks. I was fortunate to have a great introduction to them having won this Glock 20 10mm from a drawing at Moose that I didn't know my daughter had entered me in.

I've always been of a 1911 or Beretta 92 persuasion but I kinda like this pistol. However, I'm not fond of the trigger.

I was a bit stunned and happy to see all the kit available for Glocks. So I was sure it would be no problem to find a better trigger for a model 20. I was wrong. I see a million triggers out there for Glocks but they seem to be for every Glock but the "Model 20".

So after a long intro, does anyone know of an aftermarket trigger that fits and actually helps a Glock 20?

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
The best trigger today is the Timney, however they are not available for large frame Glocks. And no matter what, you can't make any Glock into a short reset 1911. Sell the G20 and get another 1911....

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
What SixG17s said and while there are some nice triggers, for Glocks,they are in No way Comparable to a even half decent 1911 trigger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts