I wish Illinois would allow CCW...

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by GrkGod454, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Moved to appropriate subforum....2nd Amendment & Legal.

In response: yeah, you and a couple hundred thousand people.

2. We just need to follow our neighbors to the north...haven't heard of one bad incident yet regarding CCW in Wisconsin.

3. You can also move to the great state of Indiana!!! LOL.

4. Glock22Gen3

Glock22Gen3 New Member

Suppose they're afraid of Eliet Ness days again?

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Good luck with that...!!

6. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Illinois is going against the 2nd amendment, and basically ignoring it, and throwing it out. Totally unconstitutional. Especially Chicago, where all the criminals have the guns and use them against the poor unarmed law abiding citizens who are open and exposed because of it. Makes alot of sense,,but guns kill people, not the crack heads, so what do I know....Hmmmm

7. I heard they are working on a bill. I thought it was in line to be looked at and maybe passed, thats what I heard.

8. Yea its the politicians up in chicago that are holding us back. There is a candidate around here in central Illinois that says he supports conceal carry in Illinois on his campaign sign. An I see quit a few vehicles around here with yellow stickers saying Illinois needs to support conceal carry.

I have faith that it will sooner or later happen cause a lot of Illinois politicians have came out an said it is silly being the only state not to have it when it has been proven to work in all the other states that allow it.

9. cutlass327

cutlass327 New Member

"Unclear if Anyone is in custody in connection with this incident" - Reporter

Should there be anyone?? Other than the people in the van, NO!

Wording like that makes it sound open to say that the CCW person interviewed maybe should have been... He never fired, they showed aggression first, they ran off. He did everything proper.

10. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

You guys in Chicago have your Mayor Daly and his gaggle of NNuTs to thank for that. He has done the people of Chicago an injustice and could care less about their safety and well being. Much less the 2nd Amendment of the United States Of America. Just put the guns in the hands of the criminals. Well, thank you Mayor Daly, you did.

11. Just saw an article last night that Chicago has over 120 gun murders and over 500 shooting related injuries this year, a 19% jump over last year which wasn't good either. Maybe one day they will wake up over there and realize that they've lost a handle on things there and should give law abiding citizens legal authority to protect themselves. Hopefully when that day comes, they have law abiding citizens still actually living there. Or maybe they want the place to be like Detroit.

12. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

And that wasnt from law abiding citizens that get their guns legally. Thats from all the convicted felons out on parole, crack heads, crazies, etc out there. The poor law abiding citizens are at the mercy of these scumbags. Sad but true. You will not catch me in Chicago because of it. I have nothing against Chicago itself, but I do not support Daly or anything having to do with him. He can go jump. And thats putting how I really feel about him very nicely.

13. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

True, but how many more innocent lives will have to be taken by the hands of these scumbags before they do wake up?

14. I never give up on any fight, but i honestly feel like CCW in IL is impossible. For a state that tries so hard to be "the greatest most american state" they sure do suck

15. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

And Thank you Mayor Daly for putting the guns and knives in the hands of the criminals. You have cost Illinois(Chicago) many lives. How can you sleep at night?

16. Yea don't believe the hype lol.