Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran into the guy that makes the tank chair and he had his home defense system. It has a dual 10/22 gatlin gun set up but he has barrels up to 50 cal and a 308. SUPER COOL in person! Here are some pics...

By the way, this guy makes all sorts of wheelchairs for folks. He is building one for a guy that is ex LEO. It will have red and blues etc. I am not selling anything so I hope it is ok to post the website. www.tankchair.net . I am not affiliated with the guy at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There will be a full shield on the front too. He built this when his house got broken into and the police didn't want to respond. Never underestimate mad and motivated paired with ability and resources. The police came by when they heard about that trolling down the street he said! lol Seriously, he was a cool guy and took the time to talk to us. Imagine seeing that in the sportsman's warehouse parking lot. lol

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
brutusvk said:
There will be a full shield on the front too. He built this when his house got broken into and the police didn't want to respond. Never underestimate mad and motivated paired with ability and resources. The police came by when they heard about that trolling down the street he said! lol Seriously, he was a cool guy and took the time to talk to us. Imagine seeing that in the sportsman's warehouse parking lot. lol
Police never showed?! ***, really? It is believeable.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A lot of agencies won't show if there is no danger and very little property lost. Bad part of living in a big city with lots of crime.

·
Banned
147 Posts
Even without any guns attached, the tank chair itself looks like loads of fun to ride around on. The ultimate one-man all terrain vehicle. :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
iGlock said:
Thats why alot of people dont dial 911.
I like the quote on this picture. I find it to be very valid in many circumstances. But this doesn't change the fact that I am extremely greatful for those LEOs that serve our communities.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
Was that like a slap in the face with a bouquet of roses? haha:D
Haha not intentionally maybe that didn't come out like it did in my mind. I just think that many times there are worse things to deal with that may take priority over something that is not so much of an emergency. I've never been in a situation that was life threatening but there are not enough LEOs out there to hold all of our hands and in some situations there may not be time or an opportunity to dial 911.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
I respect all leo (even tho i been treated like a criminal a few times) but its not all
Leo that are bad just some out there.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
Hey, Brutusvk, please be aware, nobody is trying to hijack your thread, brother.

Wanna see what I want:
Yea we kinda get carried away here.... :) *looken at you happysniper1* lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts