Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still kind of new to Glocks, I am looking to pick up my fourth Glock. I have seen pictures of tan Glocks. I have seen Gen 4's and Gen 3's. Are they special edition Glocks? Where do I go about finding one? I want a 9mm but I'm not sure if its worth it to go with a reguler Glock G17 or try and find the tan looking ones?

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Andyman85 !!

Glocks can be had in Black, OD Green, and Flat Dark Earth (FDE).

If your lucky, you can find one at a gun show or gun shop...

Another way to change the color is to Duracoat or Cerakote the original Black...

polish the slide to remove the black...or hydro dip ( basically a decal floated in water and wrapped around the gun )

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
You may be able to find some of the FDE G17's around. If not, they're releasing them again in October. That is if you can wait till then.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Or you can always pick up a 25th anniversary edition glock 17 gen 4!

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Most likely off gun broker, They average 700+. I wish I owned one by my gun safe is already stuffed as it is :mad: no more guns for me:eek:.
Seeing all the posts about prices of the 25th anniversary makes me feel so great about the price i paid for it :D

·
152 Posts
I'm really glad to see a whole bunch of people from all corners of the world appreciate the practical and simple perfection of Glock. It's like of those 3D images. Once you see what you were looking for, you catch it every time you look. I think I'm going to go for a second Glock maybe a 22? I want to stay in the .40 ammo range. My 27 will stay black and perhaps the 22 will go what else...OD Green!!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Birddogyz said:
I love my 25th, have not shot it and never will. Not a practical purchase, but it must be a part of the collection.
I couldn't stand it, I would have to fire some rounds thru it.
I understand why you do not or will not through.
Beautiful Weapon!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thank you David. I have my shooter glocks, but this is not one of them.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Most likely off gun broker, They average 700+. I wish I owned one by my gun safe is already stuffed as it is :mad: no more guns for me:eek:.
Sounds like it's time to get another safe. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts