I think I am begining to like my Glock

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by rubikees, Apr 25, 2012.

1. rubikees

rubikees New Member

I went out to a new shooting competition, LSSA. It is a little different in that you add up the points to neutralize the target and you only get two shots on the target. If you take more shots, you get penalized. Therefore, it stresses accuracy over speed. Well I took out my G17 Gen 4 out and scored a perfect run on all four courses with a pretty good time. I have been very impressed with the accuracy and the feel of the Glock.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Awesome man...tell us more about this LSSA !

3. rubikees

rubikees New Member

LSSA is a new group and we got to Beta test the scoring. LSSA is Lone Star Shooting Association and Thunder Shooting Club in Conroe Texas is the first club to register with the group. It is a non-profit organization and I was told all money goes to organizations to defend our second amendment rights. Right now we are keeping it simple but eventually the matches will go to two and then three firearms. It is kind of fun helping to give birth to a new group. We had around 30 people for the first match and about a quarter of them were new shooters. The rest are IDPA and USPSA shooters. That is about all I know.